Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Erwerbikeit nicht Gestattet

Toggle
Erwerbikeit nicht Gestattet
Answer
1/21/09 6:17 PM
I am a Foreigner and Tax payer for last 7 years in Germany. I have got a baby boy born in Germany. When I applied the visa for Baby , he got “Aufenthaltserlaubnis” for 16 years but written very specifically “Erwerbikeit nicht Gestattet”

Why he is not allowed to do any ausbildung or project work if he studies in German schools?

Could somebody advise me on this issue?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Erwerbikeit nicht Gestattet
Answer
1/21/09 6:35 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
Do not worry. This condition you can change, when your child reach that point.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/09 6:52 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
May be true. I felt it very unfair discriminating even newborn babies. Is there a law exists in Germany classifying babies born here?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/09 5:22 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
oh boy, don't you see that he's just a baby and don't need to work til he is, no idea, 16 or 14?
You wanted them to tell you your baby can work?
What does that has to do with doing any Ausbildung?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/09 5:36 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
BTW it's "Erwerbstätigkeit" and my kids got "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet" when they got their visa.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Erwerbstätigkeit nicht Gestattet
Answer
1/23/09 12:19 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
It was „Erwerbstätigkeit nicht Gestattet“ Father and mother of the child both has status “Erwerbstätigkeit Gestattet” . The child is not given that status simply may be the person who issued this was not impressed with “look and feel” of the 3-month child. I have heard “look and feel” has lot to do with issuing visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/09 1:20 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
When my daughter was born, she got also residency until she is 16 years old + "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet". The funny thing is that I thought in myself: Why does she need that?? she will not work until she is over 16. So, you have 3 options:
1. you go to the behärde and ask, and hope that they change it.
2. wait until she is 14 or 16, then apply for her to get "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet" because she will not need it before that.
3. If you stay in germany, then you will soon get the citizenship and you can apply for "miteinbürgerung" so that your family gets citizenship together with you. Then the problem is gone as you will all become germans.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/09 1:45 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
Thank you for the info. The point which makes me really sad is after contributing so much money to this system for 7 years and offering my full skills to this country – – I was awarded with the “least possible option” not the “most suitable option”.

Also what are the criteria of classifying newborn babies? Some have this status others have another status – all are born in Germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/09 2:29 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
why are u making such a fuzz about some non issue? By the time your kid wants to do some Ausbildung he will be already a german citizenship. So dont start now about you giving your 7 years of life to this country and getting least returns.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/09 2:41 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
Same set of rules for all
or
some set of rules for a group and another set of rules for another group? Which one is better?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/09 2:55 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
same rules are intepreted in many number of ways, so it is not new in german or elsewhere.

BTW which country are you from?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/09 6:16 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
Hallo all,

Today I received Passports of my wife & Kid from ABH. Both Passports are stamped with ''Erwerbstätigkeit nur mit Erlaubnis der Auslandbehörde'' and for 2 years validity. What does this mean ? Has someone got similar wordings in their Passports ?

My Passport is stamped with Besdchaftigung gestattet

Thanks,
Srikiszsi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/09 8:40 PM as a reply to Jose martin.
@srikiszsi

This means they can not work without the permission of the Aliens Office. It should be possible to translate the text with the help of a simple dictionary or some web based translation service.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3