Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Apply work permit from Germany through a Company

Toggle
Hi,
I have an existing work cum resident permit to work in Germany in IT for a xxx company. Now that I ahve received an offer from another country from another city in Germany, I was told by the new company that they have applied for my new work permit so that once it is approved I can start working for them. I have given them all required papers required for applying like- signed work contract, Address registration, my existing insurance, marriage certificate, all my degree certificates. However, they have not asked me to sign in any application by which one can apply for work permit. I though if I apply personally then I have to sign in the application and if company applies for me, then the form signature for WP application is not required as the company is sponsoring for me. Am I right and if not please provide me the clarifications.

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Apply work permit from Germany through a Company
Answer
9/17/08 3:08 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Helo,

Company fills in all the required details and signed by the company chief. So therefore you need not to worry about in signing the application.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 3:22 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Thanks for the info - well it is encouraging.
please help me in clarifying one more doubt - once the work permit gets approved - will it come in papers to company. With that papers I understand that I have to go to Auslanderbehorde office to get the required stamp. Now my question is: - which visa shall i be entitled to ?
My work contract with the new company is a very long term i.e. when I turn 65 years old, so for this which visa should I apply for like NE or BE OR is it that I will have no choice and whatever the visa officer puts will be the final one.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 3:44 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
>> My work contract with the new company is a very long term i.e. when I turn 65 years old, so for this which visa should I apply for like NE or BE OR is it that I will have no choice and whatever the visa officer puts will be the final one.

Well most of the other people had unlimited contracts(till they drop dead maybe) and should they be eligible for German citizenship if i take your argument into consideration?

Ok .jokes aside. You may get a new visa with or without the company name on it and maybe for a few years and everything depends on the case officer.

To get BE or NE you have to fulfill certain criterias which you can search in the forum messages.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 3:49 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
How long you have been working in germany?. If you give the details, then i can help you in this case
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 4:58 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
I have been working in Germany for 2 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 5:04 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Helo,

Then ask for the Auslanderbehorde, for Visa Title called 'Beschäftigung Gestattet'. It means you are permitted to work for all the company throught germany. When you shift to other company next time, you no need to apply for an work permit again. You can directly join the company.

REgards
Senamb
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 5:10 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Thanks again for the information. I will do that as you have suggested. One more question - When visa officer gives visa to people like us i.e. workpermit cum resident visa, whether it is the one which you have described or some other I guess it will be always limited to ceratin period of time. After that is it that we have to extend these visas all the time or is it that once the visa is issued, we must leave the country after we have reached the last date of the visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/08 10:21 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
>> After that is it that we have to extend these visas all the time or is it that once the visa is issued, we must leave the country after we have reached the last date of the visa.

As long as you have a job you have to keep on extending the visa till you get permanent residency
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott