Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Renten beitrag

Toggle
Renten beitrag
Answer
12/6/05 2:02 PM
I am going back to my country (India) after 60 months of residence in Germany. I have called up BFA in Berlin to find out about my Pension contributions, the answer was that I have to apply for rente/pension when I am 65 and the lady confirms that as per the law there is no possibility to get back my contributions as I have paid 60 months. Any views on this ? Or Lawyers from Trust7 can help me out in this case.
thanks
kiran
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Renten beitrag
Answer
12/6/05 2:37 PM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
somebody in forum thinks different,
but i also heard that if you reach 60 Renten
you can not get it back any more.
only as a Rente wenn you are 65
(by than it will be 70)

how much do you have left to 65?
or better count to 70.
hopefully not much.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/6/05 6:16 PM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
I think that was not the right message from BFA.
Normally you would be able to get it any time to go to your home country after 2 years.
Even if this is not possible, you have the right to claim pension at 58(age in India) as you live in India.
It is also that if you work here till 58 and you say I won't stay in Germany anymore and you will return back to India , you have the right to claim the pension as the retirement age there is 58.
So you neednot wait till 67 emoticon
-metro
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/6/05 7:48 PM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
@Kiran,
It's not about the number of months that you stayed here. Rather, what matters is the number of pension (Rente) contributions that you have made. If the contributions were made for less than 60 months, then you could apply after you reach India. You might have to wait for a couple of years though to get the dough in your Konto. If your contributions have hit or exceeded 60, then acc to the info that I have, you will get it once you reach the age of 65. But please double-check with BFA regarding the current rules. You might want to do a search for BFA or Rente in this forum. You will spend a couple of hours sifting thru the postings on this subject for sure :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Deutsche Pass
Answer
12/6/05 8:28 PM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
Dear forum members,
One of my friend told me that if someone lived in germany for 8 years legally, he is eligible to apply for Deutsche pass. Could someone explain me what are the conditions for IT experts. If someone studying here (master + Phd) for 5 years and working for 3 years after that, is he eligible for Deutsche pass?

Please reply if someone know real information about this issue.

Thanks in advance.

dreamer
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/6/05 11:22 PM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
Hi kiran,

This topic is covered too many time, I will suggest you to search the forums, because according to my information some of the members of this forum was able to get written clarification from BFA, that because there country has no old age (pension) agreement with D that’s why after waiting for 24 months period they can have their 50% contribution back. So the period will not be counted over here (e.g. if it’s 58, 60 or more then months).

CALL BFA again and tell them that you are from INDIA and INDIA has no pension agreement with D. and according to law you should have the money back after 2 years in your home country.

good luck!

Rabssss
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/05 1:25 AM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
@kirankumarl

Bad luck for you, you should have left germany after 59 months. The law says if you dont complete 60 months then you would get back your pension contribution, mark my words "your pension contribution" i.e. not the contribution paid by your employer. After 60 months of contribution the BFA is obliged to pay the full contribution i.e. contribution of your employer too (which is good for you) but not until you reach the age of 65 (which is bad for you). So my fellow countryman go back and smoke/drink less and try to live upto 65 before you think of your pension in germany. Good F****** Luck.

@DvD

You are right as usual :-)
(PS: Let's keep it to RTFF)

@metro

RTFF.

@deepak

Kya baat hai. Chha gai bhai :-)

@dreamer

RTFF.

@rabs

Ignorance is bliss :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/05 10:17 AM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
Be aware!
It is now 65 years but it is already accepted that it will be raised to 67 in 2007!!!

And until you reach 67 it coud be 70 or 80!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/05 11:59 AM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
Some from India posted here that for countries that do not have any pension agreements with Germany will get the pension back. Since India has got no agreement with Germany, may be we will get the amount we paid even after working more than 60 monts.

Do any Indians got an answser or written agreement as above
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/05 2:36 PM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
If any Indians who have some info, Please foeward
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/05 5:37 AM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
"And until you reach 67 it coud be 70 or 80!!!"

i would bet on revolution before it gets to that point ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/05 10:46 AM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
Do any Indians got a written statement from BFA?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/05 10:59 AM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
Hello all,

thanks a lot for all replies.
I have called BFA local office and the lady explained this 60 month rule and she confirmed that I can not claim return of my contrinutions. Great disappointment. But.....ray of hope, after few minutes she called me back and said that India has no agreement with germany to pay Freiwillige renten beitrag, so I can claim my money after two years. The rule says, it should be possbile by law to pay the pension contributions even if you are not living in the country (D). But India does not have any agreement with D as on today. I hope this rule will not change for the next few years

Kiran
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/05 2:00 PM as a reply to Kiran Kumar Lagisetti.
Hi,

@ magi = please follow this link:

http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/integration/pension_rules/(offset)/40

as i told early this topic was covered.
on page 3 or 4 there are some members from india who got the letter from BFA.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott