Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
NE
Answer
2/11/10 6:05 PM
Hello all,
Can I apply for NE with my hubbys RV?I am working with unlimited contract and paying rente for more than 30 months.my partner already paid 60 months rente,but he is out of work at the moment.I think other conditions I fulfil. Exp people pls help.
Thank you in advance
vanita
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE
Answer
2/11/10 8:24 PM as a reply to vanita ar.
also I forgot to ask also can I apply for DA-EG otherwise?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/11/10 11:30 PM as a reply to vanita ar.
Unlike the citizenship (which also has some restrictions in this case), the NE is personal and is not inheritable, if I can use this adjective, you have to fulfill the conditions by yourselves to be able to apply for it.

D
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/12/10 12:50 PM as a reply to vanita ar.
@Nobody

if u see this sentence from § 9
(3)Bei Ehegatten, die in ehelicher Lebensgemeinschaft leben, genügt es, wenn die Voraussetzungen nach Absatz 2 Satz 1 Nr. 3, 5 und 6 durch einen Ehegatten erfüllt werden.
I guessed that if one can show 60 months rente that is enough.ur views on that?

Thanks
vanita
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/12/10 1:57 PM as a reply to vanita ar.
You could be right.

I've never noticed this part of the law before...

But your husband must have NE or D-EG before you, and if he is currently not working it will only make things more complicated.

In addition, you'll have to fulfill Absatz 2 Satz 1 Nr. 7 und 8

This is an interesting issue, so keep us updated in case you try to do something...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/12/10 2:59 PM as a reply to vanita ar.
@AxEnNeSo

'But your husband must have NE or D-EG before you, and if he is currently not working it will only make things more complicated.'

where it is mentioned that he need to have NE or D-EG?At the moment I have independent work visa (BE).Not dependent!

I fulfill Absatz 2 Satz 1 Nr. 7 und 8

Thanks
vani
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/12/10 10:00 PM as a reply to vanita ar.
Nowhere, it's just an assumption.

Try to apply then...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3