Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einbürgerung in Sachsen

Toggle
Einbürgerung in Sachsen
Answer
12/4/08 3:20 PM
Hallo Friends..

It has been a long time since i wrote something here. In the last months several things happened and i was away for a while(but i have been following nearly every thing what is happening here in T7 :-))

Just wanted to ask if anyone has applied EB in Sachsen under § 8???

As most of them knew that i was in Bayern all these years working for the University. in July, I got an excellent offer to build my own department in Fraunhofer Institute (in sachsen!!). In this regard, i moved recently to Sachsen..but unfortunately i had applied for EB in Bayern in June 08..Now when i moved, they are again trying to prolong my case asking several unwanted documents..(Eb test, self written auto biography, renten details, 3 salary slips, police certificate..bla bla bla.. )I have submitted nearly everything in Bayern.. as my position here is more related to politics(EU Büro) it involves more than 30-40 international travels a year and and in this regard my Institute director gave me a strong letter to support my application for DE pass to reduce the complexity of visa..

Now the office here says that my documents will be forwarded to InnenMinisterium Sachsen and God knows when they will look on my applications..:-)

Is there any one in this forum who has got EB from Sachsen(i am more interesed on § 8 applications as § 10 is directly dealt by the City and it needs no confirmation from IM!!)

In Sachsen, they do not count on the student time and the only way for me is to apply with § 8(Ermessenseinbürgerung).

The worst thing of all is that they never trust any paper which bayern has accepted..They simply want to redo everything..also in our case, I have NE, my wife has NE, we have a stable salary and eventhough i have a befristet vertrag now, i work for one of the best research insitutions in germany and that too in a Abteiliungs Leiter position..They simply prolong this process.

The office here says it has many applications to deal . i just googled and found that only 700 people has been naturalized in Sachsen (2007) and out of that only 234 with § 8 and that is roughly 1 application per working day..but they have roughly 2 staff per Kreisstadt to deal this..:-)

Wish you all a good holiday season..

To Detlef!! i am very near to Berlin now so i shall drop by to visit you one fine day..

Best Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbürgerung in Sachsen
Answer
12/4/08 7:14 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,

you are always welcome :-)

Just drop me a line or call me a couple of days before you come to Berlin.

By the way... I do not understand why you go through all this bureaucratic nonsens without the help of a lawyer. I guess you can afford to spend some Euro and safe a lot of nerves ;-)

I am quite good in communicate with officers 'Beamte', but especially in Sachsen I would not try it. This is a former DDR part of Germany and many of the officers are still thinking they are the 'kings'.

Sorry, but I am from the 'West' and I still have my prejudices about the 'East'.

;- please do not take this to serious.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/5/08 5:15 AM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,

Have you fullfilled the requirement as to live in germany with resident permit for work for at least 8 years?

I submitted my application December 2007 and being told the same information as you!

We have so many application that is waiting to be processed! Last November I ask, they told me that they are still working with application from September 2007!

I have asked some people here, they basically told me I just have to wait. It is useless to go to lawyer.

I am not sure what a lawyer can do here in this situation. Can somebody give answer?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/5/08 10:00 AM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
@ Detlef,

Thanks for your reply and i shall surely inform you before i knock your door in Berlin.
w.r.t lawyer, i shall wait until January and if things are not moving then i will approach your team for sure...:-)

@ VP

I live in Germany since 2000 but i had AB for 1.5 years and this seems to be not working..
did you meanwhile apply on the basis of §8. In which city did you apply? I am now in Chemnitz.
can you please inform me about your timeline?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/5/08 7:27 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
because of the exactly the same statement from ABH to you, I though you applied in the same city with me in dresden.

what is AB 1,5 years?

I have NE since 2008 + 2 years study - in total I have lived in germany for almost 8 years.

I don't exactly know what is 8 or 10.
I think in my case, I applied the citizenship by anspruch.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/5/08 10:55 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
AB -> Aufenthaltsbewilligung (Residence permit which used to be given to the Students)

@VP_2004

2 years study is not good for EB. Depending on the state in which you are living.. those years may not be counted..
You may still get the EB based on §8 but that decision is at the discretion of the EBH and you dont have any "Anspruch" on it..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/09 3:05 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
Dear Rajesh,
Sanjeev here. Sanjeev Joshi. Hope you remember me. I am now in Frankfurt working for Opel. It was good to find you again on this Forum. In fact I had contacted you once from Berlin via this. It would be nice if you can give me your contact details so that we can talk. Congratulations for your recent position!! great! I am also in phase of EB application and have some questions. May be this Sachsen forum isn't exactly correct but since §8 and §10 concerns may be not bad too. As you know Rajesh I am in Germany since 2000. I got NE in 2005 and now I fulfill 8 years stay with 3 year umbefristet AE etc. I had been to EB Amt for putting an application for EB with documents such as ZD registration for EB tests etc. There isn't any problem but they told me that in order to complete application in their system I should fill in Aufenthalstitle and gave me an extra page specially to fill out period of AB from my passport. The thing is as follows. I had 2 years AB which was wrong since I was working and you know better that because of your suggestion and guidance I got thereafter AE. In Berlin they considered that Würzburg Ausl. Behör. had done a mistake and considered these 2 years to validate NE after 5 years of AE. Now the lady at EBAmt said, I should fill in this info. with remark and Ausl. behör. Frankfurt will see if this 2 years AB to be considered as AE period as Berlin did or not. I discussed for long time but she was saying I am unnecessarily thinking a lot and it will not be a problem. She means if I get EB then it should be immaterial if I get thru §8 or §10. She said in Hessen they considered AB as a stay and only a problem could be if I am not working. Do you think that she is right and should fill in this period (she said even though I don't fill in this period on the application, the Ausl. behör. will have all info and they see all this, so better to fill in to complete application). Thanks may be we could talk off-line!
Hows your family doing ?
Sanjeev
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/09 1:54 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Sanjeev,

Nice to hear from you. How is your family..We are doing fine in Chemnitz..

Just relax!! you are in Hessen..Your time in Würzburg is counted in Hessen. Only Bavaria, BW and Sachsen have different rules..

Just apply and you should get it within 6 months..

I do not want to give my personal number here but if you can call me to our office (google Fraunhofer IWU) and ask them to connect to Shankar. I shall then speak with you directly and give my direct number.

Frankfurt is great!! I am transtiting there very very often !!

Regards

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/09 2:13 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
Hi rajesh,
good to hear from you! thanks for info and good wishes. May be I was a bit impetient and created a new forum on this topic :-)

Pl. drop me a short mail with you contact details on
sanjeevdrjoshi@yahoo.com
or give your email id

I am fine and my family too! Lets have a dialog soon!
Sanjeev
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/11/09 6:42 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Raj,

any news about your application?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/11/09 7:38 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,
I hope you don't mind my asking if you are from IITK-EE,MT-2000 batch. If yes, do you remember Lokesh?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/09 1:00 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
@ VP_2004

In February, the Landesdirektion in Chemnitz has forwarded my files to InnenMinisterium for thew final decision..Still no news from IM..

It is frustrating with the regulations in Sachsen..I thought Bayern is the black horse but Sachsen seems to be a black Demon. They are unneccessarily prolonging the process..

what happened to your case in Sachsen?

@agtrust7

No!! I am not from IITK. I do not have that capacity to enter IIT in India.. As a matter of fact, i did not purseneven my under graduate studies in India as i had poor grades at School :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/09 1:16 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
@ VP-2004.

Did you ask the status of your file..Did it go to the IM?

The process in Sachsen is

1) submit all files to EB Amt at the city your reside.
2) The EB does preliminary checking of your documents
3) Once the documents are checked they forward it to the Landesdirektion
4) The LD checks once again all the nonsense which has been checked by the EB
5) If they are satisfied, they forward it to the IM
6) IM gets the documents and checks once again the same nonsense..
7) IM decides on yoru application

Go to your EB amt and ask them in which step you are in now..

In Chemnitz, the EB is actually good and i trouble them basically every other week to ask my status..They called me in Feb and told me that the LD has forwarded the file to IM for the final confirmation..

Let us see-!!! How long will it take ?

Why i am bit puzzled is that some cities/states do the complete process in 6 weeks and some do it in years..There seems to be no logic behind this as all the applications are for German Citizenship..The states consider that we apply for Saxony Citizenship or Bayern Citizenship.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/09 1:32 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
German Arasiyal la idhellam sagajam appa. (Rajesh will understand what I mean).

Rajesh, Hope you remember me, I am Narayanan's elder brother.

I am also currently starting the EB process after living for 9 years in Germany and the EBH has provided me the forms for applying EB with option §8.

I think logic does not work in Germany. If we all work with logic and commonsense , life will be much easier. Might be this is part of the Integration programme which we have to undergo.

They are asking for a Sprach bestätigung for my daughter. She speaks broken German and the KG is not providing her the bestätigung. Now I have to find a way to sort this issue.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/09 1:54 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
@ SaktheRam,

First do not worry about the certificate. This is just a eye wash..But you know that if you have your child officialy registered at a Kindergarten, they need to give you the certificate for her 'Entwicklung'. If they write negtaive go and blast at them..as They do not have to right to certify a 4 year old child..

I did this for my first child long back..as The kinder garten complained that my 'Son was behaving very careful', He is not running during Sports, he is a 'vorsichtig kind' and he might have problems with integration as he dose not speak with strangers so he needs to send to a speical school für forderung..

I simply blasted the Head of the Kindergarten for 30 minutes and she had no clues to respond. I told her that it is our culture that we do not allow our kids to run in the school premises and we teach them to be 'vorsichtig'. We also teach them to not to simply speak with Strangers like YOU!! I told her that i do not expect that my son completes a PhD when he comes out of KG .. I stood firmly to send my son to normal school without any förderung..He is doing fantastic at school now !!

Laterm for my second child, i had no troubles and he is not going to any special förderung. No one even dared to speak with me . But i know that all foreign kids are doing some kind of Förderung..

This a complete different topic but all EB ' applicants must see that school intergration for our kids is not easy but as parents we need to be strong sometimes.. The last weapon you need to use in such situations is your 'Academic Degree'. it is very ugly to speak about our potentials to others!! but in extreme conditions, U need to do that so that they do not underestimate our capacity..

Für Einbürgerung, you have no worry ..just collect the paper from the KG . For me, These stupid papers are equal to Toilet Papers..

I might be bit arrogant but as you said if we do not use common sense, nothing can be acheived.. 'Common Sense' is something many people miss in such offices..

Good Luck !!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/09 3:33 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
I submitted the einbürgerung test result last November and simply told to wait!

Until now I haven't heard anything about it.

Always being told - 'We are working with application from last year' and bla bla bla bla bla!

How many beamte are in chemnitz office???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/15/09 9:57 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
@VP_2004

Did you get any reply ? I think you are waiting for over 1.5 years..

The only suggestion i can give you is that you get a letter from your employer that you need the passport due to work related travel..

I can only recommend to all the EB applicants here in Trust7 that they should avoid Sachsen at all costs...

Best Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/17/09 10:49 AM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
Congradulations Rajesh on your Einbuergerung.

I am still struggling with the KG to get a certificate for my daughter. I might have to postpone the EB of my wife and daughter due to this idiotic certificate.
The EB officer says that if this letter is not provided it might also affect my application as in Bayern they will be starting my process based on §8.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/18/09 12:04 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
Thanks..

THIS IS ABSURD!!

If you can give me your telephone number, i can ring you..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/18/09 12:41 PM as a reply to Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,

Please mail your telephone number to my email id.
chan_krish@yahoo.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18