Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

About spouse dependent visa

Toggle
About spouse dependent visa
Answer
12/28/05 2:26 PM
Hi,

I got NE last week and I want to thank all the members of TRUST7 for posting necessary information from time to time.
As it has been very hard time since May 05, when i applied for the dependent visa for my wife in Mumbai, but at last she got the visit visa on 21st Dec 05 and now she came to Germany on 25th Dec 05. On 27th she got registered in Rathaus in Köln and immi. after that we went to Foreign office to change her visa from 3 months visit visa to dependent visa but to my surprise after taking all the documents the beamter told me to visit back by the end of Feb 06, in the mean time he will contact Mumbai general consulate to send some info.

Now what I didn't understand is what else they need to clarify even after doing all the varifications for six months ?
Is it the normal procedure to verify once again ?
AFAIK normally wife should get the dependent visa immi .
Has anybody got such type of same but what I say worst experience ?

Regards
assr
0 (0 Votes)

Re: About spouse dependent visa
Answer
12/28/05 5:18 PM as a reply to Shyamsunder Alagandula.
Welcome to the §9-Club.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/05 8:08 PM as a reply to Shyamsunder Alagandula.
Hi assr,
This is not normal. I think you should have got it clarified immediately as to what remained pending. Have they retained your wife's passport? I remember a friend's case where he tried to get the 3 months entry visa immediately transferred to a residence permit and the authorities told him that there is no hurry and that he could come towards the end of the 2nd month for extension.
-You have every right to contact this beamter again and find out what exactly is pending. Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/05 5:56 PM as a reply to Shyamsunder Alagandula.
hello,

Thanks to NoBody.

Deepak thanks for ur info. I will try to contact the beamter once again in next week and will get the clear details regarding why he is delaying and what else he want.

Regards
assr
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3