Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Parents visa Flight reservation

Toggle
Parents visa Flight reservation
Answer
5/28/08 12:46 AM
Hi,I want to invite my parents to Germany for 3 months.All the documentation is ready for them to apply for visa except the flight resrvation.My question do they really need to buy the flight ticket or else will it be ok if they block out the travel dates and take itenerary to apply for visa?Thanks for help in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/28/08 2:24 AM as a reply to Srinath Vadlamudi.
Hello,
you just need to submit the Itenary i.e. Flight booking details.
Your parents will get 3 months visa based on your flight Itenary dates and health insurance.

The same is applied for my parents when they visa 3 months visiting visa.

Cheers,
hereshaik
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/28/08 10:04 AM as a reply to Srinath Vadlamudi.
Dear Haresh,
Thank you for your information,My parents asked travel agent to blockout the travel dates but travel agent guy replied saying that they need to buy the tickets to get the visa.That is the reason i have put this question in the forum.any how i will ask my parents now to block the travel dates and carry the itinerary to the embassy to apply for visa and after getting the visa they can buy the tickets.
Regards
vsrinath99
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/28/08 11:41 AM as a reply to Srinath Vadlamudi.
Blocked tickets should be sufficient. My parents just came to Germany and got their visa last month from the consulate in Delhi. The VFS approves documents in Delhi before they can go for the visa interview at the German consulate.Although they took confirmed tickets with them, the VFS told them they could have also come with blocked tickets.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott