Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Visa guides
Answer
6/14/20 12:51 PM
Hi everyone,

I've put together some comprehensive visa guides for different German visas. I've spent the last few years helping 100s of people apply for their visas at German embassies/consulates around the world and at the immigration office in Berlin, and have condensed my knowledge and experience into actionable instructions :-)

The visas covered include the German Work Visa, EU Blue Card, Job Seekers Visa, Freelance Visa, Student Visa, German Language Visa and Au Pair Visa.

Hope they help!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa guides
Answer
6/26/20 5:33 PM as a reply to Simon Klys.
Hey, Theatregal, I’m not afraid to say I wouldn’t mind walking funny. This perfectly perky gait is getting old REAL fast.Excuse us, Jeff, for conversing without you. Carry on.
My Dating Success Story
Another Opinion of Chemistry.comVanilla Reasons to Walk Away From Your LoverWhat Does Your Dating Profile Say About You?Nessuna scintilla, nessuna speranza?Prime date: brevi e semplici
I think the 3rd date. Part of sex is “making love” I mean some people want to wait like 6 months to a year. why??? I”d almost feel insaulted that she didn’t want to do it with me and held it off that long. If a relationship has lasted at least a month, then it tells you something, just go for it. Did you people not just hear about that guy who married a tranny? She wanted to wait till marriage to have sex, so long story short they get married on their honeymoon they go to have sex and she has a DICK! If you love each other just do it. I mean after a month if you don’t love each other, then it’s not ment to be, end the relationship and be friends. That’s my opion
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott