Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Regarding student visa

Toggle
Regarding student visa
Answer
2/12/04 2:25 PM
hi friends,
i just completed my masters and i am having visa up to feb 2004 . By reading all the forums i decided to go back to my home country and i will search for a job there.
In the new immigration law, it is stated that students will get 1 year for job hunt after completion of Masters. but it willl be decided only on 27 th February. A very hard situation for me here.
Howlong i will get my visa extended ? ( for applying my taxbenifits back,ticket booking and so on....)
any one have some idea, please reply me fast.

thank u,
kk
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Regarding student visa
Answer
2/14/04 2:54 AM as a reply to kiran kumar.
Hi KK,

As far as i know there is already a rule that Students who have completed studies here can get their Visa extended for at least 6 months but it all depends on auslandersbehorde.

The other clause is that once you find a job, and you apply or your company applies for WP, they will look into the profile and see if there is a Local who can fill the position,if there is no one you will be given a WP, else the decision depends.

By Tax Benifits, i assume you are planning to apply for tax returns for the taxes that you had paid during you graduation. Dont worry, this wouldnt take too long. All you got to do is fill in the respective forms and apply for the returns.I suggest you consult a steurberater/in for this. donno how much they would charge but still they are professionals in it.

Last but not the least, just wanted to suggest not to get disheartend but try your luck and you would find a job somewhere.
.. Sudeep
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Regarding student visa - help please!
Answer
5/13/11 9:05 PM as a reply to kiran kumar.
Hello Guys

I am a South African student currently doing a exchange semester in Germany. I have received the opportunity to do an internship in Frankfurt, but my visa will run out before the internship period is done. Need two more months.

I assumed that this would not be a difficult process, so I did not mention this yet to the company. I am afraid they will decline me the job, if I cannot al least a solution to them on how to get the visa.

Do you have any advice on which Visa I should apply for? Can I apply for the one year work search extension? I do not graduate from German university.

I will not be a student in Germany anymore either.

Any advice? I am really stressed about this thing.

Dion
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Regarding student visa
Answer
5/17/11 6:06 PM as a reply to kiran kumar.
Dion open another thread with ur subject and you will have lots of guys here helping you.
cheers andd courage
Bolo
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3