Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Hi friends .. making a concrete decision

Toggle
Hi all,

It is already some months I have not stepped into this useful forum. But I always kept updated myself with the current situation of Immigration and Green Card in Germany and mostly the comments in this forum.

One thing comes to my mind who on earth will look for opportunities, which are not coming to them. I meant Immigrating to Germany! god knows when this will be resolved but one should look for other opportunities and places if they can even with families together relocate themselves under any circumstances. And definitely one should not blame Germany for allowing us to work here with Greencard. So before you hear shocking or thrilling or entertaining or what ever news you think it is time to realize how to look for different scenarios to get an identity for yourself and your family. You are the one who should decide where you are going to end up.

Don't get discouraged by the Immigration row in Germany it happens these are all big decisions German Government has to make and there is a feeling of politics behind such initiative. If you can wait do it otherwise don't hang on only for one opportunity please look for all opportunties around you.

Get going! keep your options open all the time!
Nitin
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Hi friends .. making a concrete decision
Answer
3/20/04 7:00 AM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
There is a good possibility to obtain a residence permit in England in boundaries of HSMP program ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott