Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Independents Wifes residence permit!

Toggle
Independents Wifes residence permit!
Answer
9/6/04 3:37 PM
hello

does any one knows if a wife of a GC,s can get here own (independent) residence permit in case she works
and have here own Arbeitsberechtigung!
Your answers are very much appreciated.
Thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Independents Wifes residence permit!
Answer
9/6/04 5:54 PM as a reply to Ramiz Sadek.
The answer of your quesition is yes, she can have her own residence permit and own Arbeitsberechtigung, but in case of two years stay in Germany with AE

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/6/04 6:03 PM as a reply to Ramiz Sadek.
HI xihu0001,

r u sure for the clause "get here own (independent) residence permit in case she works and have here own Arbeitsberechtigung!"

Because, lets say after 2 yrs she gets an arbeitsberechtigung that is unbefristet, that means no end date specified, in that case if she goes for visa and asks for unlimited residence permit, i am sur ethey doesn't give, becoz they still see that she came here as a dependant on her previous visa and will give her may be a residence permit with out any conditions written on it till her husband has the residence permit.

Am i right or some one else had already gone through and also got a unlimited residence permit for their spouses.

regards
Jackal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/6/04 7:23 PM as a reply to Ramiz Sadek.
she will get Arbeitserlaubniss but not berechtigung
and her Visum and AE will be binded to yours and not longer than yours.

Law says that only after 2 years she gets AE but somewhere they give it from start
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/04 4:42 PM as a reply to Ramiz Sadek.
My wife did get an arbeitsberechtigung, and in her new Aufenthaltserlaubnis there is nothing saying she´s bound to me.
if the wife finds work, and that work is sufficient for her to live, she´s no more dependant of her husband.

best regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/04 5:13 PM as a reply to Ramiz Sadek.
Hello all
hello anbenham

Thank you for your answer. if you allow me to aske you about the requirement from Aus.B. which enabled your wife to get a new Aufenthaltserlaubnis (salary of last three month,...).
My wife is having the same satus as yours and is willing to apply for here own Aufenthaltserlaubnis.
Was also the Aufenthaltserlaubnis period as yours or was it contract dependent?

Best Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18