Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

versicherungspflichtige - Help

Toggle
versicherungspflichtige - Help
Answer
11/8/04 4:11 PM
Hi All,

I just read the following article:
http://www.bmwi.de/Navigation/arbeit,did=45602.html

My contract with my present company ends in 2 weeks :-( am already 3 years in Germany, but I was unemployed for 4.5 months last year :-(

Is some kind of issurance paid during arbeitslos ?

Beacause the atricle says "Bei Ausländern, die bereits seit drei Jahren rechtmäßig eine versicherungspflichtige Beschäftigung ausüben"

In such case(no insurance during unemployment period) am not eligible since I was employed only for 32 months :-(

Please help me understand the rules...

Trustme
0 (0 Votes)

Re: versicherungspflichtige - Help
Answer
11/8/04 4:23 PM as a reply to Vinay Patil.
If you received ArbLosGeld than Vers is also paid
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/04 5:15 PM as a reply to Vinay Patil.
Does it mean that those who are paying versicherungspflichtige for 3 years or legally residing for 4 years in Germany has the restrictionless workpermit in German job market? We can be hired by any employer with any job with any salary limit?

I expect your comments and understanding on the above cases.

Thank you.

Regards,

MK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/04 5:27 PM as a reply to Vinay Patil.
Hi
I have asked the same question in info4alien forum.(where also ABH officers answer the questions) and they told that this
Verordnung does not have any effect on GC situation but I dont know why.. See it by yourself..

http://www.xonder.at/cgi-bin/yabbserver/foren/F_0134/YaBB.cgi?board=zuw;action=display;num=1099599443

Regards

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/04 5:32 PM as a reply to Vinay Patil.
"Does it mean that those who are paying versicherungspflichtige for 3 years or legally residing for 4 years in Germany has the restrictionless workpermit in German job market? We can be hired by any employer with any job with any salary limit?"

No, restrictions from your Pass are still valid (IT).
But salary limit falls out.
Only with PR, all restrictions are history.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/04 5:42 PM as a reply to Vinay Patil.
The existing law states that the employer has to prove he does not find the right employee from Germany/EU to do his job.
But as far as I can understand, from the 01.01.2005 an employer does not need to prove the excellence of an third cuntry employee who has been living here for 4 years or 3 years with versicherung.
Am I right?

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/04 6:44 PM as a reply to Vinay Patil.
"I have asked the same question in info4alien forum.(where also ABH officers answer the questions) and they told that this
Verordnung does not have any effect on GC situation but I dont know why.."

He means DVZuwG is not important and that is true.
Only BeschV says something about GC.
This 3-4 years thing is for GC not important.
When you have GC and search for job, than you have allready same Rang as deutsche.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott