Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Hepatitis B diagnosed.Problems with my employment contract in Germany?

Toggle
Hello Team,
I work in a software company in Bengaluru.
I received a job offer from an German employer which I accepted.My joining date is on the month of Feb 2019.
My VISA appointment date in Bengaluru German Consulate is next week.
On Dec 5th 2018 it was shocking revelation,I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B. Fortunately, the Hepatologist classified me as a Healthy inactive carrier and all my liver tests came out normal and NO treatment was advised.But the doctor couldn't determine whether I was having acute or chronic Hepatitis B.To know that I'll have to test after 6 months again.
Meanwhile my HBV DNA test is pending to determine the viral load.

So my questions are:
1) Is my VISA application affected because of this?  In the footnote of the German National VISA application form there was no mention of Hepatitis B.So am I right in assuming healthy applicants with Hepatitis B are allowed to travel to Germany?
2) Is my employment contract affected because of this?
3)Should I convey this information to my German Employer?
 4) If above question's answer depends on my choice I prefer not to tell,But after joining I would be subject to medical test by my German employer. Is there a possibility of me losing the job       after the medical test came out as Hepatitis B positive?
5) Would it be fine if I reveal and provide a fitness certifcate that I'm perfectly capable of carrying out my daily work and I'm not contagious eventhough I'm diagnosed as Hepatitis B positive.

I'm totally unsure what should I do in this situation.Please help me out!!
Many thanks in advance.....
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Hepatitis B diagnosed.Problems with my employment contract in Germany?
Answer
12/11/18 2:01 PM as a reply to Vicky Raj.
Vicky Raj:
Hello Team,
I work in a software company in Bengaluru.
I received a job offer from an German employer which I accepted.My joining date is on the month of Feb 2019.
My VISA appointment date in Bengaluru German Consulate is next week.
On Dec 5th 2018 it was shocking revelation,I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B. Fortunately, the Hepatologist classified me as a Healthy inactive carrier and all my liver tests came out normal and NO treatment was advised.But the doctor couldn't determine whether I was having acute or chronic Hepatitis B.To know that I'll have to test after 6 months again.
Meanwhile my HBV DNA test is pending to determine the viral load.

So my questions are:
1) Is my VISA application affected because of this?  In the footnote of the German National VISA application form there was no mention of Hepatitis B.So am I right in assuming healthy applicants with Hepatitis B are allowed to travel to Germany?
Germany wont ask for your Medical certificate like Gulf countries. So you dont  have to worry.

2) Is my employment contract affected because of this?
No
3)Should I convey this information to my German Employer?
Not really
 4) If above question's answer depends on my choice I prefer not to tell,But after joining I would be subject to medical test by my German employer. Is there a possibility of me losing the job       after the medical test came out as Hepatitis B positive?
Here thy dont make any medical test. So dont have to worry.

5) Would it be fine if I reveal and provide a fitness certifcate that I'm perfectly capable of carrying out my daily work and I'm not contagious eventhough I'm diagnosed as Hepatitis B positive.
No need
I'm totally unsure what should I do in this situation.Please help me out!!

But I advice you, take proper medicines and come here. Whereas in Germany they dont prefer to give medicine at all.

If it is a serious problem, better stay with your family. 

Many thanks in advance.....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/11/18 6:02 PM as a reply to moon mal.
@MOON MAL: Thank you very much for your valuable information and advice!!!!..It was timely help..Thanks a lot again!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/22 8:31 PM as a reply to Vicky Raj.
Awesome site i love it keep posting more   kitchen remodel charleston sc
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18