Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Regarding Work Permit

Toggle
Regarding Work Permit
Answer
8/24/04 6:47 PM
Hello,

First of all an introduction
I am an Indian IT Professional and I was on a shengener visa for 3 months to Germany.
My Indian company which has a branch in Germany wants to send me on a work permit for 3 months to Germany. My Indian company and their branch in Germany has signed a contract between each other for the same.

I went to German Embassy in India and applied for the Work Permit. I furnished Work Contract between my Indian Branch and German Branch and Invitation letter along with other documents at German Embassy.After a couple of days, I recieved a call from German Embassy in India adn they asked for a document called "Arbeiskinegmon(Work Permit)" which I have to get from "Arbeitsamt(Labour Office)".

Can you please guide me what is the procedure for getting that document. Actually people in my german branch are unclear about the procedure to get this document. In my german office there are only couple of sales guys and I am an IT professional with engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunication.

I would really appreciate if you can help me in getting this document as soon as possible. My company is also ready to take services of any immigration lawyer who can help us in getting this document. If you guys can provide details about any such lawyer that would also be really helpful.

Hoping for early response.

Thanks
Manish
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Regarding Work Permit
Answer
8/24/04 6:52 PM as a reply to Manish Singh.
By "Arbeiskinegmon", I think you're talking about "Arbeitsgehnemigung", you don't need an immigration lawyer for that, ask your German branch to go to the Arbeitsamt of the city they're in and get the form to filled for receiving one (but as a GC-to-be, it's more likely to be an Arbeitserlaubniss), they will have to fill it and go back there with your contract, this should be enough to get it.

I can remember that that was what the first company which hired me in Germany did for me to receive my GC.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Regarding Work Permit
Answer
10/23/04 6:58 PM as a reply to Manish Singh.
Hi manish
I am also in very preliminay stage of getting work permit.
My new company told me that u will work in germany for 1 year & u will get green card over there.
I want to know what is daily expenses occured by me over there If accomodation & transportation is done by company itself?

Am i able to change company afterwards with this green card?

Amol
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18