Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Führungszeugnis

Toggle
Führungszeugnis
Answer
9/7/04 1:52 PM
Hi,

Every time I take a new contract, they ask me to get Führungszeugnis. Can we take Führungszeugnis one time and then give a copy to the company when we make a new contract ?
So that we don´t have to pay 13 Euros every time when we make a new contract.

Thanking you,
N
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Führungszeugnis
Answer
9/7/04 2:43 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
HI
Were do u get this from ??

regards
Jackal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/04 2:57 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Führungszeugnis means police clearance certificate and You can get it by applying at the Standesamt ( which is normally in Rathaus ). They charge 13 euros for making one plus 13 euros if U need a attestation for the same.

I am not aware of the validity term of such a certificate, but it would be worth trying to submit the old Führungszeugnis, specially after U r hopping jobs often emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/04 4:58 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Hi,

But the people in Berziksamt didn´t give the Führungszeugnis to my hand. They said they will send directly to the company. So, how can I make a copy of it ? :-(
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/04 5:17 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
"So, how can I make a copy of it ?", ask the company for it, for say... 15 minutes, find a copy machine, make a copy and hand it back to your HR.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/04 6:33 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Thank you Nobody.
Did you come to Berlin ??

The woman will make the Führungszeugnis in the name of the company. So, if I change company then the Führungszeugnis will have the old company´s name on it :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/04 7:18 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Hi nagananda,

I'm already in Berlin since a week tomorrow, already started to working too (I'm at the office at this moment). Quite a nice place to live and quite different from where I lived til now.

The paper will be done in the name of the company but will still be valid I think.

But this kinda paper always have some sort of validity in time, you should have to check that.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/04 7:49 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
I have applied twice for a Führungszeugnis, and got it delivered to the address of my wish.

Put it like this. Say that some government department in Ur home country needs this police clr cert and say that it needs to be submitted along with other important documents. And U would need this pol. clr. cert. to submit it along with other documents.

It should work.
0 (0 Votes)

NoBody
Answer
9/8/04 1:36 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Hi NoBody,

Where are you staying in Berlin ??
May I know your name ? ;-) Even though "NoBody" sounds good.
I think private emails are better if there is no important matter.
My email id is
bnaganand@yahoo.com

see you,
Nagananda
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/04 2:33 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Hi Nagananda,

I'm staying in Lichtenberg, 30 seconds by foot from the Storkower Strasse station.
And my real name is Body, No Body :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NoBody
Answer
9/8/04 4:33 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Did you already get your Work-permit ??
Or
You have started working when it is still in process in the Arbeitsamt.

I have submitted my application for Work-permit on Monday.

Where are you from ? Your real name "NoBody" is surprising.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/04 4:43 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
I sent my papers to the Arbeitsamt 4 weeks ago and had no news, went there last week, they told me I should submit some more papers, so I asked our HR to do them for me but I've already started working. It can bring problems thereafter but I got a rent to pay and food to put on the table, so I'm just waiting.
But the guy I dealt with there was cool enough to tell me to start and come to him as soon as I get the other papers, what I will surely do.

I'm from somewhere in Africa and "NoBody" is the name I'm known by in most of the forums I go to.

I even founded a company years ago, "NoBody Inc." which has been bought 2 years ago by a UK company, just to tell you that this name is really mine.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18