Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
GCs from Pakistan
Answer
10/24/04 6:27 PM
AOA,

main Pakistan, Lahore say hoon oar yahan Hamburg main based hoon.

Mairay yahan 1, 2 oar bhi Pakistani GCer friends hain oar main chahoon ga keh baaqi jo Bhai bhi Pakistan say aay hoay hain oar iss forum ko perhtay hain unn say contact ker sakoon (chahay woh Germany main kahin bhi stationed hon). It will be nice to know.

Jo bhi mairay saath contact kerna chahay woh mujhay iss email address per ker sakta hay.
khokhar28 at hotmail dot com.

Iss tarah ham loag aik acha Pakistani email group bhi bana saktay oar just aik doosray kay experiences bhi share ker saktay hain.

I hope keh main kaafi saari mails receive keron ga.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GCs from Pakistan
Answer
10/25/04 5:37 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
AoA,

main Pakistain Karachi say aya hon aur may bhi Hamburg may rahta hon.

yeh too bohat acha idea hay.

regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/04 5:58 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
No offence but men... your language looks like English "main, say, main based, friends, contact, stationed, email address, email group, experiences, share, I hope, receive, Regards, idea..." you sure it ain't some kinda English ? :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/04 6:19 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
@NoBody:

Its Hindi, written using English alphabets and a few English words!

:-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Why this difference !!!
Answer
10/25/04 6:57 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
Hi Khokhar and ca9jhu,

Its good to have your message on this board but why this difference of Pakistani and why using the kind of language that not many can understand.

More we water the feeling of seperation, the more we increase differences.

Do you think that pakistani friends will be better than having a German friend or an Indian friend or from other nationality. You are in Germany. You have got chance to interact and learn people from different nationalities. Use this chance for positive and not just for creating a new pakistan in Germany.

Please forgive if I was harsh, but its not a good attitude to segregate human on the name of religion or nationalities.

Best Wishes
GM
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/04 11:41 AM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
@fred

Its neither Hindi nor Urdu, rather its Roman-style Urdu.

@Nobody
Yes, you are right to point out that there are many words from English. This is because Britain ruled India and therefore, people find it convinient using/speaking English.

BTW, its a hot issue of US election especially Outsourcing of Call-Centers in India. So, language(communication) is the highest skill in marketing/executive/political positions :-)

@GM
Ja, du hast recht, dass man hier integriert werden soll.

Aber, warum hast du nicht vorher zu andere GCs das gleich gesagt, die hier ganzen Tag eigene Sprache benutzen.

Ich würde sagen, dass du die Meinung anderer Personen auch verstehen soll!!!

Lasst die andere Personen mit ihre Meinung und glauben im Ruhe, falls es dich nicht interessiert.

Demo-krate :-) oder Demokratie

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/04 12:10 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
Hi Nobody, Fred,

I really respect you guys as you have contributed a lot to this forum and so to the GCs in Germany. You guys are always there when some one asks some question. Fred, thanks for explaining my writing and yes we call it Roman Urdu.

Hello GM, first of all this thread was not intended to offend anyone but an innocent wish but you took it a little hard.
One question, why do we go back to our homelands? To see and meet our own people. When one comes to a new country, why does he / she look for his own country fellows? To seek comfort, assurance and information for that place. I am sure when you had come here, you must also had done the same.

I am a grown man and before coming to Germany I have worked in some other countries as well and with a lot of other Nationals, especially with Indians, Srilankans, Germans, Arabs and Americans. I still have some very good Indian friends back in those countries. The purpose of telling all this is that I don’t have any problems with any nationality and I can be friend with any one.

I have read some Turkish threads in this forum, did you also give them these same views or since you could understand what I wrote so you thought its better to send in a lesson.

Dear, we are all here to work and earn a good living for our families and when you are out of your country you make so many friends from different places. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t make friends from you own place. I chose this forum to put this thread because I know most of us GCs follow it regularly and hence I could also know beside me how many Pakistanis are working here. (Its natural to think about your country fellows)

Now it’s my turn to ask, I am sorry if I am gone a little harsh but I don’t mean to be mean with any body. If you wish you can also send me an email at that same address and I can be friend with you as well.

I hope I haven’t sparked any controversy and this thread will go as I had wished for.
Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/04 4:20 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
A.T and Khokhar:

You are right. Previously, also we had many messages in other languages and I never told them to try to write in a common language understable to others, because I assumed that its possible that they do not know much english or german. I have met here many people from turkey and other places who does not know german or english. I know hindi so i can understand what you wrote. But there are many people here who don't know hindi, so i commented. Please don't take that as pesonal. Whosoever will read my objection for messages in different language will try to communicate in common language in future. But obviously, everyone is free to use their own language, but that does not make a good sense. Again I am not writing this pointing you, but general.

Khokhar:
Your last message was really good and friendly. I just replied to your first message as it was too much specific towards one direction. You seem to be a nice person. When, I come to Hamburg, I will contact you.

I like this forum very much. Its appreciable that many people from different nationalities share their experiences and help others by giving suggestion.

I want to write more but very busy......

Best Wishes
GM
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/04 4:38 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
GM:
I know someone named GM.
He is just now trying to get rid of 10 000 workers in Opel.
Is that you? emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/04 4:50 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
Hmm.. it is very interesting for me to know GCs who dont know to speak either english or german.
i am just curious to know how they are doing their job IT or managerial jobs.
if any one can throw light on this matter i am glad about it.

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/04 4:59 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
Hi DvD,

:-) not for sure.

but do u know GM of opel is just 6 people far from me.

the_nomad:
it will surely be interesting for me too. :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/04 5:44 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
I can throw light on this matter...

Did you saw it.
I just throw light on my PC. emoticon

Btw, there were few guys from my country, they a wannabeGC.
Could be that they do not speak english but I doubt it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/04 5:57 PM as a reply to Muhammad Bilal.
Hi DvD,
I saw the light but it was a little dim. May be you need to recharge the battries of your torch emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott