Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Hi From Srikanth

Hi From Srikanth
Antwort
22.04.05 05:26
Hi All,

How are you doing? After a long time I could able to go through (y)our trust7 site. Currently I am working in Atlanta, USA... hope all r doing fine.. and waiting for their PRs or Citizenship...

Btw., I have a small question..., does any one know how to apply for Pension returns from Bfa... i could not able to contact them as timings differs a lot and could not able to find time to call... If any one knows the process please share with me..

best regards for all,
Srikanth
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Hi From Srikanth
Antwort
22.04.05 10:52 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi Srikanth,

Good to hear from you that you are doing well.

Dont you have to wait for 2 years to get your contribution back?

There are online forms on their websites www.bfa.de for this purpose.

-Fred
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.04.05 12:53 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Two years waiting is not really!! You can make the application once you left the country and you might receive it much earlier than two years. It happened to few of my colleagues.

Regards, Asian
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.04.05 14:50 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
My understanding is that yOu could make your application now. But you might get the money (your contribution) only after 2 years.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.04.05 17:21 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi,
To my understanding with the pension scheme, India and germany has no tie up regarding pension. But germany has tie up with USA, then you can get back all the money u and ur company part also, but this money will be transfereed to your pension account in US. Check it with US officials and German officials.

Regards
Deepak Bansal
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.04.05 02:57 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi *,

Thanks for all your suggestions. When I was there i had a long talk with Bfa people, I assume that we can apply at anytime but our contribution will come after 2 years only.. only thing i want to know is.. what are all documents they require when I sent the application form... if anyone knows this please let me know... even today also i had a talk with one lady in Bfa over phone.. (finally i could able to catch hold of one person), but no use, she also doesn't know.. she is just a translator.. she asked me to send the application form itself.. once it reaches they will ask us other supporting documents itseems...

But as per Deepaks, I will try to get info in USA also.. if I get my company contribution also would be good.. but normally it will not come to my hand, it will add into my Social security... any way let me see...

srikanth
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.06.05 00:42 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi Again friends,

Nice to have a conversation with u guys again!!! I had a talk with Bfa people, I can apply my pension returns only after 2 years. I sent my application but they have rejected that and sent a letter stating that i can apply only after 2 yrs.. this is just for ur info...

have a nice day German PRs...!!

Srikanth
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.06.05 12:37 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi Srikanth,

Didnt you enquire about transferring your pension contribution to the USA?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.06.05 18:49 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi Fred, Srikanth

you can either get 50% of your Pension amount or transfer it to USA,Canada... you can't get both.
if you transfer it, anyway its going to be helpful only at your 65 years. but at the age of 65 who knows what will happenemoticon
Since I am moving to Canada end of this June and planning to claim what I paid after 2 years.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.06.05 04:15 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi Fred & *,

I don't want to transfer my German pension into USA pension plan... as said by our friend we can get it only after 65 Yrs...

Srikanth
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Hi From Srikanth (USA)
Antwort
23.09.05 01:35 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi *,

How r u doing all... i am out of touch with this group from couple of months.. hope everything is going well there and hope most of them got their PR's... Congrats for everyone and best of luck those who are waiting to get PRs...

I am doing fine... working in Atlanta, GA.. My work is going well...

Keep in touch...

Srikanth
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.09.05 01:49 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
hi vsrikanth9,

nice to hear that things are going fine to you.

Tell us more about your new experience...

Did you miss Germany?
Did you feel a better/worse environment?
How do you see your future in USA?

I'm planning to go there in near future to check if I like it...

Best wishes,

Alex
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.09.05 21:55 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hey Alex,

Don't do that mistake!!! Be there.. Germany is excellent.. i was there about 6 1/2 yrs but because of family pressure i have moved to USA even i don't like right from begining...

Here life is mechanical, we don't know when we'll loose our job.. always be prepared for new job.. no security.. work wise also toomuch pressure, they will sit on us to get work done... here Government offices are in very bad condition.. they don't care people and no prompt response.. have to wait for everything for long time(sometimes months also).. very poor service.. if you compare all, manythings are worse here... only advantage is competative life, you can get a job and jump jobs for higher salaries.. you can earn lots of money in unsecured atmosphere!!! No stable life.. cost of living is bit cheaper(means food and etc).. house rents are very high compared to Germany..

If you want to become old in short time move to USA.. if you want to be Young forever stay in Germany!!!!

Always busy life.. i remember manytimes i tried to reach my friends from Germany(when i was in Germany), always they used to say i am busy busy busy like that.. i was wondering, y these guys are telling always busy, since we have 24 hrs a day.. 8 hrs we'll work and 8 hrs we sleep.. what about other 8 hrs, what they will do!!! after i came here i understood that they are spending on travel (office to home, home to office and shopping.. most tempting thing in US is shopping...) or overtime to earn extra money and many more... even we will not get time to stay at home...

Srikanth
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.09.05 22:47 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi Srikanth,

sounds not so good but it fits my own experiences. I have never worked in the USA, but I traveled a lot over there. I like it there and I could imagine to live there... after getting my first million Euro ;-)

As a rich man, well, no problem. But as a man with an average income, I prefer to live in Germany and go to the US for vacation.

Srikanth, if you want to come back one of these days, you know that you are still a member of a big family and I am sure, many GCs would like to help you.

All the best to you
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.09.05 23:03 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi Srikanth,

Can you give your mail address/tel no? we can interchange the information. I am also in the same city and i can give some information. or call me at : 404-518-3381 (Note: Today i forgot my mobile at home so call me after 5 pm)

Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.09.05 23:26 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Dear Mr. Detlef,

Thanks for your support. I wish i may come back in future!!! Definitely i will ask for help if required.. My German visa is valid till end of 2007. I would love to visit between next year... I really appreciate you for your help to create this great web community...

Hi GC12345,

you can contact me at vsrikanth9@yahoo.com, but i would suggest you to share (y)our ideas through this website.. it helps for many people.. they will also know what is going on here... if you want to reach me you can contact me at 678-528-3593

Srikanth
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.09.05 01:15 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
@Srikanth

Finally an honest person.. emoticon Thank you very much for your objective views regarding USA and Germany as a person who worked/lived in both countries. I wish you all the best..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.09.05 22:16 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
@Srikanth

hmmm, I am sorry about your experiences in the US, there must not be anything good there. hmm, Wonder why all those stupid people go there instead of coming to Germany. They must be all wrong, specially your country men.

If everyone would think like you there wouldn't be a problem in Germany, economically and else and there would be an explosion of population there.

Cheers
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.09.05 13:15 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
@JJ

"hmmm, I am sorry about your experiences in the US, there must not be anything good there. hmm, Wonder why all those stupid people go there instead of coming to Germany. They must be all wrong, specially your country men."

Uhmm, I think that you are taking in a wrong way what Srikanth is saying...

"those stupid people" go to USA mainly because de salary there if better than here and also because learning german lenguage is a major issue...

Also, the luck that one has wherever is located is always important...
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.09.05 22:09 als Antwort auf Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hey JJ,

Common man.. it is not depends on country. Many people prefer US because of Language.. no one thinks about other countries.. that to Germany has different language.. you know learning new software is very easy than German Language!!! and other thing is you can earn lots of money in USA.. ofcourse some disadvantages also there.. but once you are out of your motherland, you must accept all dificulties.. we must adjust with surroundings... this is life cycle... but for sure, Germany is a good place to live.

Srikanth
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18