Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Taxes 2003 - expired. And now?

Toggle
Taxes 2003 - expired. And now?
Answer
5/23/06 12:54 AM
due to personal reasons I could not fill in the taxes 2003 up to now. As you may know, tax declarations expire after 2 years. Somebody told me that in my current situation only a tax advisor is entitled to file the taxes 2003 after expiration date. Is it true? do you know any tax advisor with experience in such a thing in Munich?

Tomorrow I have an appointment with a tax advisor, but as his answers were up to now very vague I wonder if he is really able to manage this.

Thank you very much. By the way, Trust 7 is great !

Vainille
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Taxes 2003 - expired. And now?
Answer
5/23/06 2:24 AM as a reply to Vainille Sauce.
Somebody told me that in my current situation only a tax advisor is entitled to file the taxes 2003

heh tell tax officials that you earned some money from which no taxes were paid, and that you can't fill a declaration because you are not entitled to do so. you will see how fast they will react and how fast they will explain you that you are not only entitled to fill a declaration, but actually have to do so ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott