Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Parent Visa

Toggle
Parent Visa
Answer
7/17/09 2:20 AM
Hi,
I am planning to invite my parents to Germany. While filling out the form, I came to the form where they asked , if they have been to various countries in last three years including Saudi Arabia.

My parents performed HAJJ last year. In Pakistan, Hajj documents are completely different. They are not entered on regular passport. A special kind-a-passport is issued and is used only for HAJJ.

Now, what I should write there. Of course, they went but We do not have any entry on Passports as it was made against special documents. Unfortunately, they do not have that documents as well , as may be authorities took them back.

Regards,
Zeeshan.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Parent Visa
Answer
7/17/09 12:10 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Just don't mention anything, otherwise you must provide alot of documents, as according to international laws all trips made by a person to any foreign country must be mentioned in passport. Also if you decide to mention it, than translations of their arabic visa/travel documents and bla bla bla, in precise alot of headache!

anyways good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18