Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
NE Status
Answer
1/28/09 8:46 PM
Hi ,

Iam an Indian and came to Deutschland in 2005 december. My husband has NiederlasungsErlaubnis.
I was told initially from the Rathaus authorities that after 3 years , I will get the NE status automatically .Later we changed the city and shifted to Köln, and the authorities here told me that I must do my Integration course and pass the ZD (Zertificat Deutsch) Examination.
Then Iam eligible for NE.
I completed my Integrations Course and would be appearing for ZD in February.
Yesterday I went to the Rathaus again to clarify “Incase” !!! ,and this person told me that even if I pass ZD I will not get my NE because I will have to complete my 5 years of stay in Germany .

My Visum has this status in it :

ART DES TITELS --- AUFENTHALTSERLAUBNIS

ANMERKUNGEN --- $7 i.V.m $ 30 Abs. 1 AufenthG

ERWERBSTÄTIGKEIT GESTATTET

My Doubts :-

1) Will I also get NiederlasungsErlaubnis once I pass ZD and show my certificate at the Rathaus ?
2) Or Will I have to complete my 5 years of stay here in Deutschland.
3) Im pregnant and expecting my kid in couple of months , what will be the visum status for my child ? And how long will the processing take to obtain so.

4) Am I eligible for ElternGeld ? I herad from some sources that since only my husband has NE and I don’t have it , we are not eligible for ElternGeld.

5) Does that mean that if my husband stays at home (opposite of Mutterschaft) , then we are eligible for Elterngeld ????

Thanks
MR
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE Status
Answer
4/3/10 12:26 PM as a reply to Mobi Mobi.
Hi,

Can any one look in to this and provide some information please?

Thanks.
VB
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/10 6:49 PM as a reply to Mobi Mobi.
Based on all your questions... it seems the best option is to go back India because -
1. No language constraints,
2. You dont have to think NE, VISA, L1 A etc etc.,
3. You dont have to think how long you are out of your living place,
4. You dont have to compare....
etc. etc.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/23/10 11:23 AM as a reply to Mobi Mobi.
Friends,

I did not get any genuine anwswers to my Qs. Also things have progressed at my work.

Its decided that I will be taking up the job offer in the US. I will be transferred to US on L1 A visa

Now the Qs are.

1. How long I can retain my NE? (In case I have to retrun back)
2. What is the procedure involved to retain the NE? Do I have to visit Germany in certain frequency to be able to keep my NE valid?
3. Can I still work on to get citizenship if I come back after say a year or two?

Thanks
B
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/23/10 12:18 PM as a reply to Mobi Mobi.
You can find good explanation here

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/visa_questions/validity_of_residence_permit/re_validity_of_residence_permit__1
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott