Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Salary Netto

Toggle
Salary Netto
Answer
11/17/08 3:13 PM
Hi,
Require a clarification on the net salary calculation in Germany. I am having an offer of 52000 Euros PA. Earlier when I had checked in one site, it showed me that I would get 29,600 Euros PA netto as I have Tax card of type 3. But now the same sites show that the netto is 34,000 Euros PA after deducting all atxes, insurances etc. Has there been a tax deduction change in german rules. I might be wrong in using the site but if the amount is right, then I will be glad really. below is the site for your reference.

"http://www.parmentier.de/steuer/steuer.htm?wagetax.htm"
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Salary Netto
Answer
11/17/08 3:32 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Hallo reddybabu,

I think u checked with class I before.
34000 is the correct one,
u can also check at
http://www.parmentier.de/steuer/steuer.htm?wagetax.htm.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/17/08 6:23 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
It is strange. When i calculate with the URL you have provided above, then you are right, but when I use URL http://www.nettolohn.de/, it gives me around 29600 Euros PA as net. I do not know which one is correct.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/17/08 6:37 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Dude,
That calculation is per month..
there is no year option to choose.. its treating your 52grand as a month's gross pay..
check over here ..

http://aok-business.de/bayern/gehaltsrechner/gehaltsrechner.php?id=0&gt=aok07&si=AOK71214395596158657

cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/08 12:48 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Thanks again for the information and the sites.
Now, I understand that if a person in Germany in IT sector earns 52,000 Euros PA having tax taype 3 should get around 34,000 Euros PA as netto.

Though the site for tax calculation
www.nettolohn.de does show different calculation.

I would still request some one who has the experience, i.e. someone having gross of 52,000 Euros PA having tax type 3 can share his/her experience of his/her netto.

Thanks again
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/08 1:36 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
now you are irritating.. So many people are doing the calculation for you and you still want someone with your salary range to answer your??

Your salary will be approximately 34,000 Euros Netto for the year, irrespective of who answers your question.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/08 3:48 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Hi Raj,
well thanks for your opinion. well you might be right as I am asking the same from an experience point of view, but it is very easy to write such thing what you have written when it is not your headache, but when something lingers on a person, it becomes very essential for him/her to get it clarified by 100%.
No hard feellings pal... just try to understand my situation. I want to be very much sure before I start discussing with my HR on this.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/08 4:12 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Hi Reddybabu,

the problem is, that you did not read the message from 'rajendrak' carefully, posted on 17/11/2008 4:23 pm.

He gave the answer ;-)

Your monthly net salary will be around 2.860,- €, which comes to 34.320,- € per year.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/08 4:19 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
>> but it is very easy to write such thing what you have written when it is not your headache, but when something lingers on a person, it becomes very essential for him/her to get it clarified by 100%.

Even after three different persons have confirmed the amount you will get and explained where you made a mistake in the calculation and also given links to different calculation pages you still are not satfistied means you will never be 100% satisfied.

>>No hard feellings pal... just try to understand my situation. I want to be very much sure before I start discussing with my HR on this.

See if the forum members dont understand your problem they wont bother answering in the first place and we are all trying to help you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/08 4:32 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Please check this site -
www.nettolohn.de and there the calculation is different. that is the confusion.
This is why I can't be 100 % sure.
I always appreciate those who have helped me by giving suggestions, but if you use the URL which I given above and is also used by many, then the calculation is confusing.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/08 4:46 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
rajendrak wrote

>>Dude,
That calculation is per month..
there is no year option to choose.. its treating your 52grand as a month's gross pay..
check over here ..

Did u understand what he meant????

Well put 4333 in BruttoLohn section in the link you gave and check again !!

Ihr Bruttolohn: € 4333
Abrechnungsjahr: 2008
Abrechnungszeitraum: Monat
Ihre Steuerklasse: Klasse 3
Ihr Kinderfreibetrag: 0.0
In der Kirche? Nein
Krankenversicherungssatz:14.4
Haben Sie Kinder oder
sind Sie jünger als 23 Jahre? Nein
Wöchentliche Arbeitsstunden:40
Anzahl Gehälter pro Jahr: 12

and the result is

Rentenversicherung
431.13€
Arbeitslosenversicherung
71.49€
Krankenversicherung
284.40€
Pflegeversicherung
44.10€
Soli-Zuschlag
34.27€
Kirchensteuer
0.00€
Lohnsteuer
623.16€
Netto
2844.45€ per month
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/08 5:05 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Thanks alot. This now clears my doubts. Yes, I misunderstood the suggestions given earlier and I was calculating by providing 52,000 Euros in ihr Brutto where i should put 4333 Euros, now the calcualtion is 2844 Euros PM.

Well, thanks again, now I will speak to my HR as she too has given me the data by putting 52,000 Euros in ihr bruto.
thanks again
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18