Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Questions @ NE

Toggle
Questions @ NE
Answer
12/12/07 3:54 AM
Hello Experts,

I have tried to go thru most of the threads related to NE and still need some information about the NE.Hope to get anws to those questions here. And I am sorry if i am repeating any queation

My situation is as below :
1. I have GC from July 2003. and since then I am working without any break. Till No finshed 53 months.
2. I am not so fluent speaking German language.
3. And I want to do my one year masters starting from jan 2008.
4. I have the residence permit till July 2007.
5. I have a stable job which I can do for next year just for getting NE, though I am keen on doing my masters as early as possible.

My Questions are:
1. If I start my studies will I be eligible for NE in July 2008?
2. Do I need take separate residence permit for studies till Dec 2008 ?
3. If no to Q 1 and Yes to q 2 above and If I start working in Germany from jan 2009 will I be eligible for NE after july 2009 or my 60 months of rente?
4. Will I have to apply for Work permit again after my studies?

Anws to above questions will be very helpful to make decision.

Thanks in advance

-Nemi
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Questions @ NE
Answer
12/12/07 11:59 AM as a reply to cool nemi.
Hi Nemi

Wow, a lot of ifs...!

Try to answer:

1- Not 100% sure. One of the main point of the NE is having incomes that assure you to live. I don´t know how you plan to live while you study, but maybe you can convince them you have savings to live but in my opinion the safest way will be to keep working until you have you NE. Another advice, don´t quit before thinking in the "Kundigungfrist" because they will ask you a letter of your employer not older than 14 days of the day or request of NE. Last point: probably will be clever from your side starting the paperstuff let´s say 2 or 3 month before July 2008 because there are a lot of internal checks and this take a while...

2- If you have NE I think you don´t need to change anything. If not, depends on what you have written in your passport (Visa I mean)

3- (Wow - nested ifs!) If you don´t leave Germany for more than 6 months surely yes

4- If you have NE you don´t need to apply for anything because with your NE you are (almost) free in the sense of work

By the way, as your WP is dated before 1.1.05, you only need to prove "basic" skills in German language.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Questions @ NE
Answer
12/12/07 7:47 PM as a reply to cool nemi.
Thank you very much YO for your reply. Anws are really helpful.

I have other question, is there any possiblity of paying rente if I am not working for next months but still like to complete my 60 months of RV contribution so that I can apply for the NE in JULY.

Thanks.

-Nemi
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3