Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Costly Steuererklärung for Freelancing

Toggle
Costly Steuererklärung for Freelancing
Answer
10/30/11 9:30 PM
I did 4 months freelancing last year. I had a Steuerberater who took care of the paperwork.
Now I consulted to another Steuerberater (as I had changed the city) for steuererklärung 2010. He told me he has to perpare sme freeancing „Jahresschluss“ and it will cost 500 euros. Apart from that additional 180 euros for normal Steuererklärung.
Is it is normal price? I appreciate any advices?
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Costly Steuererklärung for Freelancing
Answer
10/31/11 5:57 PM as a reply to nasir rahim.
the cost is normal
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Costly Steuererklärung for Freelancing
Answer
8/1/12 2:11 PM as a reply to Rajesh Krishnadoss.
This is quite good price. I can also advice you to visit freelancercareers.com service. I'm sure it will help you to improve your skills.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/2/12 9:02 AM as a reply to nasir rahim.
€ 180 is normal, but do not know about € 500. It depends on your annual income too. Try asking some steuerverein in your city, they charge generally lesser.

But is it a must to hire a Steuerberater(Semoticon for filing tax-return while free-lancing?
Without SB one saves good amount of money charged by him/her + if you read some tipps on internet/from book, the return is usually much higher if done without SB.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/7/12 8:39 AM as a reply to Tony Gill.
tonygill:
€ 180 is normal, but do not know about € 500. It depends on your annual income too. Try asking some steuerverein in your city, they charge generally lesser.

But is it a must to hire a Steuerberater(Semoticon for filing tax-return while free-lancing?
Without SB one saves good amount of money charged by him/her + if you read some tipps on internet/from book, the return is usually much higher if done without SB.
It is much simpler with a Steuerberater when you are doing full freelancing, believe me. I have worked 5 years before starting freelancing and did my tax declaration by myself, with all the books and softwares on the market. When I started freelancing, I tried the first year and had to give up because there are a lot of things you should take care of, some many paragraphs you have to know and understand how they have to apply to you. So I decided to hire a Steuerberater and never looked back.
Another thing is that for some paperworks that need to be officially done, in case you are a freelancer, they will require an official letter from a Steuerberater to get things going, a simple example would be in case you are doing a Verpflichtungserklärung, in case you don't yet have an official return declaration for the previous year, you will be asked to submit a letter from a Steuerberater indicating how much you earned for the previous quarter, and they are a lot of such examples.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18