Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Tax claim -seeking advice

Toggle
Tax claim -seeking advice
Answer
6/14/10 5:14 PM
Hi,

I would like to get advice regarding my first tax return on last year 2009. I had also searched many topics related to tax claims in this forum.

After all reviews I have some queries

1) I came to Germany on AuG 2009 belong to TAX class1 and i got married on Dec 2009. Is it mandatory that I should show the income on year jan 2009-july 2009 earned in home land.

2) I used to send money to my parents, I had noticed that I have to get signed the elternhilfe documents from Indian Govt gazated officer, Is it that I can claim only tax return when parents are above age 65. who is the authorized officer in India to sign these documents which will be accepted by finanzamt in germany?

3) I have my own home in India and I also pay rent in Germany with tax.(Company is providing accommodation and deducting from my salary).

4) It would be helpful, if any one provide information regarding english speaking Tax consulants who are aware of expatriate laws located in Bayern (Nuremberg)?

5) Is there any software tool for estimation the tax return?

6) As per my search in forum, I find that I can claim for tax return such as laptop, internet bills, Air tickets etc) if I missed any details related to tax claim let me know ?

Thanks & regards,
AM
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tax claim -seeking advice
Answer
6/16/10 5:30 PM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
please if any one aware of this related topic, kindly share the information.

thank u
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/10 1:05 PM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
1) Income from all sources (including India income should be included). If you dont include, Finanzamt, will conclude you were unemployed or you have not disclosed.

2) Local muncipality where your parents reside.

3) what is ur question?

4)check toytowngermany

5) all are in German.

6) internet bills (work reasons), air tickets (if you can prove in India you have a valid 2nd residence)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/10 5:14 PM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
thanx for your advice,

regarding 3rd ques?

I mean double housing as per the below link

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/gcs_in_your_neighborhood/income_tax_return/tax_returns

i am not able to understand clearly what exact double housing refers,

i have my own home in india, and i am also paying rent in germany, the rent amount is deducted from my netto salary, whether i can claim partial tax return for my house rent in germany.

thanx
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18