Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte in Year 2013

Toggle
Hello All,

Let me introduce my situation first- I am a Telecommunication expert working for a big firm in Nurnberg since 2006. Now I am quite settled as bought a house and have three kids all born here in Nurnberg.

However from my administrative site, since 2006 I was in "18b Niederlassungserlaubnis" Working VISA which was extended one and it will expire next year.

With the support of the Firm I was planning to apply for the Permanent residency without going though the language test "19 Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte" with a support of independent administrator - - However, I was told that I need to apply first for the BleuCard and then once the card is granted you can apply for the Permanent Residency without going through the language test.

I have exhausted all means to find a clarification on which path to follow given that I have been paying taxes since 2006.

Based on your knowledge and experience please let me know what is the process now since the introduction of the BleuCard.

Many Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte in Year 2013
Answer
2/15/13 1:26 PM as a reply to Dz4ever . DZ4ever.
Hi,
Kindly go through this blog:
http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/view_message/738644

I think so you have § 18 or §18a instead of "18b Niederlassungserlaubnis" because 18b will be issued to the foreigner who studied studied here and it need no extension after one year.

You live here in Germany since 2006, by this time you can apply for Niederlassung under §9 from Aufent.G.

under "§19 Niederlassung für Hochqulifizierte"  is difficult as the sentence says only for those who are scientist and professors and ecnomist, there had been another sencente in this § 19 (you get NE according to your salary) which is now obsulete from this blue card rule.

I think you r eligible for the NE according to paragraph §9.Niederlassungerlaubnis from Aufenth.G
Only thing is the Integration course, this you need to talk with your Visa officer.
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#9

Have a nice weedend....
Cheers
BT
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte in Year 2013
Answer
2/16/13 11:03 AM as a reply to Brain Teaser.
Hello  Brain_teaser,

Thank you for your post and your reply - it helped me to understand now the changes and how they are applied. anslo where are the grey areas

Yes you are right I am on § 18  (my mistake)

After I instant in clarification on whether my dificiencies of the German Language will be an obsticale in obtaining the permanent residency - Based on the response that my administrator received from the foreign office - they recommended the following path which will not require a german language test.

1st Apply for the BlueCard (does not require Language Certificate)
after receiving the BlueCard immediately apply for the § 19 Niederlassungserlaubnis. (Again no language test required).

I hope this will be the case.. 

Regards / have a great weekend
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3