Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

A special case of Citizenship and queries about family reunion

I am on student visa in Germany for around 8 years. The visa was continuous and there was no break (moving to another country or shifting to a job etc). Recently I completed my studies and now I have multiple job offers. Along with other factors, I also want to know which states count study time towards granting Citizenship before accepting a particular job offer. So any gudiance about how can I get this info about states would be highly appreciated.

Someone told me that in Hessen , after getting a job in your field, you can straightaway go and apply for Citizenship as you are here more than 8 years . Is it correct? If yes , which other states offer the same?

I got married around 10/11 months ago back home. With Auslanderbehorde  I am still registerd as single . If I apply for family reunion  after getting job, would this factor be a problem?

Is it possible to apply for family reunion during probation period?

In Blue Card law, it is clear that spouse of blue card holder would be exempted from German language for family reunion. But  this info is not yet available in exemption list of local Embassy/Consulate back home. I have mailed them but no changes made till yet.

I have seen now that visa authorities ask for exit and entrace stamps on Passport of person in German for family reunion. Now I have a problem here. The ceremony of "contract of marriage/NIKAH" took place 2 days before my departure where my father signed inplace of me as my lawyer (because that was sacred day and wife's side wanted it) . The marriage ceremony took place later afterI was there. But with authorities in my country the marriage would be registerd 2 days before my departure from Germany i.e. the day the signing of contract took place . I see a big problem here and don't know what to do. I can only hope that this fact is not noticed by visa authorities when I apply for family reunion. Any other tip if they raise this issue?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott