Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Press

Toggle
Answer
9/21/04 6:14 PM
Urgent! Dringend!

My name is Alexander Wolkers and I am looking for a greencard holder in Berlin or not to far for a television interview on thursday or friday!

I am working for the french-german channel arte. For our european progamm "Forum der Europäer" we are working on a news report about the new "Zuwanderungsgesetz". Ask your collegues if you don´t know arte, it´s a very "kind" channel! I would like to show a greencard holder as an exemple of what is possible to do for integration and to explain what will change for them (you) when the law will be applicated on 1.1.05

It will take about one or two hours of your time to make an interview and some pictures. I will talk to your enterprise before to get their O.K.

Please call me 0178/500 60 70
030/47 37 42 43
or send me an e-mail: alexanderwolkers@yahoo.com
0 (0 Votes)

PLEASE READ - TV INTERVIEW
Answer
9/21/04 6:22 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
Sorry Alexander.

The subject "New Topic" doesn´t look so interesting.

I did it to get the attention of the others.

Good luck in your search!!

YO (600 km far away from Berlin!)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: TV INTERVIEW
Answer
9/21/04 6:39 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
I would like to show a greencard holder as an exemple of what is possible to do for integration and to explain what will change for them (you) when the law will be applicated on 1.1.05

-----------

Alexander: Could you brief us about this interview and what will change for us when the new law is in place? I appreciate your time!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: TV Interview
Answer
9/21/04 7:01 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
Hi Reddy,

I think that nothing much could be changed in the new law from now on and surely not by an interview. This could have been different in the past months, or when the subject was still in debate, but not anymore.

I've already made a couple of interviews, both for radio, tv and newspapers and being frank, I've seen no impact that I know of from that but may be it brought the issue up front.

I think this tv interview can jst help to show up how much integrated are GCs here, and what efforts they have done to make themselves known and accepted in the current Germany.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New topic
Answer
9/21/04 7:53 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
I think I had to sign like YO did.

D. (0 km away from Berlin :-))
0 (0 Votes)

Changes for GC
Answer
9/21/04 7:55 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
Thank you for changing the topic of my message, Yo

As an answer to Reddy: If I understand well the man from the Bundesamt für Migration, the Greencard will not exist anymore for new arrivals and there will be a "Niederlassungsgenehmigung", kind of permission to settle. But I can't tell you exactly what will happen to people who already have a GC.

The interview I would like to make is about the personal story of a GC, to give an exemple of how integration is possible an before all, how necessary people like you are for Germany.

Alexander
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/21/04 8:23 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
so necessary that we get kick in the a.s if we loose the job.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/21/04 8:33 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
I WAN TO BE ON TV.. I WAN TO TELL ALL...
I HAVE TO TELL MANY,MANY , MANY THING.....
I AM WALKING HISTORY OF GC!
TAKE ME PLEASE!

cj_max_2000@yahoo.com

wrote to me and I will gladly come to interview.
I really have many things to say...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/21/04 10:38 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
Zu ARTE habe ich vertrauen. Ein großartiger Sender! Und die deutsche Politik hat bei dem Sender nix zu sagen. Während die ARD/ZDF kotzen mich inzwischen richtig an. Beispiel? Ein Zitat aus der Sendung „Tagesthemen“ vom gestern in ARD: „Russland hat zwei Exportschlager: Wodka und Kalaschnikov“. Und das war nicht ein kommerzieller Sender für Vollidioten a la RTL, sondern ein staatlicher Kanal. Bei ORF oder TV5 wäre so was nicht vorstellbar. Und sie wundern sich, wieso haben die rechtsextremen Parteien im Land so große Popularität? Es liegt irgendwo ganz tief im System. Die Verachtung zu anderen Ländern und Kulturen fängt schon auf der höchsten Ebene an. Was verstehen die deutschen Politiker überhaupt als Ausländerintegration? Sich als Halbsklave, als Mensch zweiter Sorte ohne kulturellen Wurzeln, eigene Meinung und Rechte zu akzeptieren? Die ganze Geschichte mit Greencards liefert für mich nur einen zusätzlichen Beweis.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/04 12:11 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
I would have love to participate in such interview due to the following reasons:-

.1) I do not think that information about a GC's psychic is collected just for the sake of the story.

.2) If such a story is aired, that may enlighten some minds as regards the importance of the role these folks play in their system.

.3) Though, it might not have impact in the new law.. but it might have impact as regards the intergration course. I would also like to say that; this intergration thing takes two to tangle ! There should also, on the other hand introduce such thing as diversity course (enlightenment) program.

anyway ....

I think Nobody could be delegated.
He is quite knowledgeable about GC's course + he is located 0 distance from Berlin.(Just a suggestion ! )

Another thing , we(forum) should also have feedbacks .... Oder ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/04 1:12 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
Was ich nicht verstehe, warum reden wir alle über Integration? So wie ich das Gesetz und die Kommentare der deutschen Politiker verstehe, wollen sie uns sagen, dass wir abhauen sollten. Und ganz leise. Ich spreche inzwischen Deutsch besser als meine Muttersprache. Die ganze Zeit habe nur zum Deutschlernen investiert. Ich lese Bücher nur auf Deutsch. Ich habe total versäumt mein English zu verbessern. Als Programmierer kann man schon ein bisschen English, ist es aber für mich keine lebendige Sprache. Deshalb habe ich das Problem nach USA oder Kanada zu gehen. Und so habe ich mich noch stärker von deutschen abhängig gemacht. Und alles nur durch diese Integrationsmärchen. Jetzt macht es mich doppelt so wütend!
0 (0 Votes)

An Nobody, Fortrust, Onye und die anderen
Answer
9/22/04 2:04 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
Vielen Dank für eure Reaktionen. Der Beitrag soll zeigen, was in Deutschland für Integration und Zuwanderung getan wird. Das es nicht genug ist, da sind sich wohl alle einig. Und auch wenn alle Wissenschaftler sagen, wir brauchen Zuwanderung, heißt das nicht, dass die Politik es auch durchsetzen kann. Genau das wollen wir ja zeigen. Solltet ihr unter diesem Gesichtspunkt zu einem Interview bereit sein, wäre es nett, wenn ich mir eine E-mail schickt, mich anruft, oder mir sagt, wie ich euch erreichen kann. Meine Kontakte stehen ja noch oben. Danke euch und hoffentlich bis bald, A.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: An Nobody, Fortrust, Onye und die anderen
Answer
9/22/04 3:07 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
Hi awo,

we already got in touch, don't you remember that you called me yesternite and that we did speak quite a lot about that?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/04 4:09 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
Nobody, I understand you've had discussion with awo already.right ?

Would you be nice to brief us(forum) the discussion. Thanks !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/04 4:12 PM as a reply to Alexander Wolkers.
Sorry for the typo ! I meant ...

Would you be nice to brief us(forum) about the discussion. Thanks !
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott