Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Marrying to my german girlfriend in india.

Alternar
I am soon marrying to my german girlfriend in india she is comming to india later this year and and just for 10 days(leider she got holidays only for 10 days).also i have arranged all the things for our marriage.but i need to know what are the other things required by her so that i can apply for spouse visa in Embassy.
1 i have now her Adress proof.
2 Date of birth
3 Marriage certificate(that i will get later after marrying).
and what else other documents for spouse visa????

also she work as an accountant in germany.and secure livinghood.
please help in in this topic i dont have to much time left....
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Marrying to my german girlfriend in india.
Respuesta
30/08/05 21:55 en respuesta a Max max.
Hi deathinc,

Nice to hear from you again, where were you Buddy?

You may definitely get married in India. The Foreign Marriage act reads with the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The procedure of getting married and the due registration is not at all complicated. The Foreign Marriage act requires certain preliminaries to the solemnization of marriage. It should be kept in view that marriages under the Act are essentially civil marriages, and the Act provides for civil formalities.
When a marriage is intended to be solemnized under this Act, the parties to the marriage shall give notice thereof in writing to the marriage officer of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than thirty days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given, and the notice shall state that the party has so resided.
A marriage by or before Marriage Officer under this Act shall be solemnized at the official house of the Marriage Officer in the presence of at least three witnesses.

About the spouse visa requirement just call up the German embassy in India.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott