Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Unlimited job contract

Alternar
Unlimited job contract
Respuesta
14/11/05 11:15
I would like to know about the exact law wheather it is possible to get unlimited Job contract i.e. Permanent job contract with current work permit as BE (Beschäftigung uneingeschränkt erlaubt) although residence permit is valid untill February 2007.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Unlimited job contract
Respuesta
14/11/05 11:48 en respuesta a Bimal Kishore Shah.
Well.. there is no law actually about it. A Company is free to give an "unlimited" contract to anyone. They can even offer such a contract to someone who does not have a work-permit at all.. emoticon

If your company tells you that they can't offer you unlimited contract because your residence permit is limited.. that is just bull..it .. they can offer it to you, if they want to.. there is no law which restricts such a thing.. that is just a company policy..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 12:22 en respuesta a Bimal Kishore Shah.
reason why they do it is just to be sure not to break law. they are just afraid and it is easier just to choose a safe side tha to study law(which is quite complicated in D)

But it is true what lacrima says. even with one month visa you can have unbefristete Vertrag.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 12:36 en respuesta a Bimal Kishore Shah.
Thanking you all.
Just to be sure I want to know the exact law although Multi-national company knows it. The company says BE is sufficient. What you people think according to the law?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 12:44 en respuesta a Bimal Kishore Shah.
"The company says BE is sufficient. What you people think according to the law?"

I dont want to be rude but don't you read the answers ? we answered it already.. so why are you still asking the same question which is already answered in the thread ?????????

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 12:53 en respuesta a Bimal Kishore Shah.
lacrima I think he wants law text like:
§bla bla
"vertrag can be unbefristet even if visa is not"

but I think you will not find it. I think it is not written anywhere!
logic is this:
you can have vertrag even without visa but it is useless without visa
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 13:04 en respuesta a Bimal Kishore Shah.
"lacrima I think he wants law text like:
§bla bla"

Right DvD.. he/she is looking for smt which does not exist.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/07/06 0:41 en respuesta a Bimal Kishore Shah.
I have a unbefristet vertrag with my company. I want to know what possible benefit we can have in the case of a unbefristet vertrag as compare to a limited one.
thnaks
Kirn
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3