Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE - 2 short queries

Alternar
NE - 2 short queries
Respuesta
11/02/10 12:59
Hello Experts,

I am a married woman living with my "recently-promoted-NE" husband in DE for over 5Y. For the last 2Y, I have been working part-time (~20h/wk) under a Contractual Agreement (renewed every year). In other words, my part-time job isn't a permanent one.

Now to my knowledge, irrespective of what my job status is, I do automatically qualify for NE as well. Can you plz share your opinion and strengthen my belief :-)?

Another point....

We have a child who is covered by my husband's Krankenkasse (naturally as he earns more than "poor" me :-(). So, shouldn't that have allowed her to get NE as well when my husband had got it - or am I mistaken? The fact is that the Ausländerbehörde lady wasn’t kind enough to change her visa at all and that has left her now with a visa that expires on 06/2010. We are a bit lost now. Can you plz suggest?

Any comments and advice are highly appreciated.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: NE - 2 short queries
Respuesta
11/02/10 14:02 en respuesta a Santanu Kundu.
Hi

Is not "irrespective to your job status" really.

I guess the first thing they try to verify is that "your source of incomes is assured" aka. you have a fix job with unlimited contract.

If you can prove your husband has this kind of job, and you live with your husband you will get the NE easily. Once both have NE, your daughter will get something similar but not the same. The kids get a special NE until they have 16 and at this point they can decide by themself what they want.

Good luck
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/02/10 19:00 en respuesta a Santanu Kundu.
Hello YO,

Thanks for your kind reply.

So my understanding wasn't really correct :-(!. And it's my husband's job status that counts more, since my job is part-time with a limited contract - right? Anyway, I have meanwhile arranged for a letter from my employer stating that my contract is most likely to be renewed..... HTH.....

Let me then place my application and see what the officials have to say. I will keep you all posted.

Thanks again.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/02/10 11:48 en respuesta a Santanu Kundu.
Hi EssKay,

sorry to disagree. The thing won´t work like that.

Place your application BUT fill it in the way you CLEARLY point the main income source is the unlimited work contract of your husband. Explain them you work under limited contract also but as a secondary point.

Think the guys always have certain freedom to decide and they NEVER will take a risk. So if case of doubt, they will decide the safest way (for them) and this is a non permanent visa.

Believe me, this way will work!

Last thing: you do the paperstuff by yourself and communicate with the guys in german, that way you will convince them of the NE!

Good luck
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18