Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Einbuergerung :(

Alternar
Einbuergerung :(
Respuesta
10/08/08 20:42
I applied for "Einbuergerung" in Mar-2006, they took test of political system of Germany as well as german test(they given me paper to read and to explain)i passed both of these tests. Then they said in 2007 that i have to wait till 2008 untill i am eligible for 360-Days of ALG-I.

Should i again have to pass the political system test or German language test or B1 or any other test? Please reply....
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Einbuergerung :(
Respuesta
10/08/08 21:08 en respuesta a a a.
Hi Jalal,

I dont think that you need some other test as you alreday applied. If I would be in your position then definitely I would talk with lawyer because they are taking too long time.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/08/08 21:13 en respuesta a a a.
Thanks for your soon reply. would you like to refer any lawyer in frankfurt ? Because i am afraid they will demand again something new.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/08/08 1:01 en respuesta a a a.
Hi Jalal,

I can give you a address. Could you please send me an email to me. londonusa2000@yahoo.com. Please add subject "Einbuergerung"
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/08/08 17:51 en respuesta a a a.
Jalal,

what is this 360-Days of ALG-I eligibility? Were you unemployed ? Or what is the deal with it ?

Why are you not eligible at the moment for 360-Days of ALG-I?

I also need the lawyer address.

Thanks!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/08/08 0:21 en respuesta a a a.
Hallo pwehrli,
they "einbürgerung behörde" called to "Arbeitsamt" and they asked that how long can i get ALG-1 incase i become jobless. That time i was eligible for 6 or 8 months ALG-1, so "Arbeitsamt" answered them that i am able to get ALG-1 for 6 or 8 months. They answered me that eligiblility period of my ALG-1 claim (anspruch) is lesser than 1-year thats why i have to work continiously 1-year after that they "überprüft" from "Arbeitsamt". Although i was on job when i applied for PASS. Furthermore they said if i became jobless during that period then my application would be consider as Void emoticon , Although i am on job but still waiting for their positive response....But there is still no or yes.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/08/08 0:48 en respuesta a a a.
my question here is;

- why you are eligible for 6 to 8 monhts but not 1 year ?
- were you jobless recently, and thats why ? or you did not work at least 5 years because of student time etc. ?

Does it make sense ?

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/08/08 2:08 en respuesta a a a.
Hi pwehrli, for some months i was jobless but before application of pass, but after my application i was not jobless. I dont know if it is right or wrong everyone has his own rule. But its stupid.

I know some people who can't even speak a correct sentence of German and they dont know what english is, full illitrate labour & whole the life jobless almost 24 years but just worked during the application of pass they even have german-pass.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/08/08 12:37 en respuesta a a a.
I am working since 2002 February; for 5 months Jan-May at 2008; I was also jobless. They applied a "sperrzeit" and I got 2 months of ALG-1 during that time.

Now I apply for citizenship, 7 years option at the end of this year. Let's see what will they come up with.
0 (0 Votos)

@jalal Re: Einbuergerung :(
Respuesta
21/08/08 12:21 en respuesta a a a.
Jalal,

I got more feedback about a similar case like yours. I have been told that such ALG-I benefit before your application should not harm the decision taken by Einbürgerungsbehörde. The question here would be;

- Did you apply under §10 (Anspruchseinbürgerung) to citizenship?
- and how long was your unemployment period? Was it only ALG-I or ALG-I+II ?

Thanks
Pwehrli
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3