Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Tax consultant for a free lancer

Alternar
Tax consultant for a free lancer
Respuesta
12/12/06 18:53
Hello All,

I am planning to work as a free-lancer. I think managing tax issues being as a free-lancer would be quite complex. That's why I am looking for a tax consultant who is able to speak in English and able to manage tax issues for a freelancer. Any contact info would be appreciated in this content.

Thank you.

Best regards,

MK
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Tax consultant for a free lancer
Respuesta
14/12/06 13:05 en respuesta a Mashud kabir.
Dealing with taxes as Freelancer is not difficult when you do things as told by Finanzamt. I used/use none, only myself and softwares and it quite works.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/12/06 15:31 en respuesta a Mashud kabir.
Hello NoBody,

Thank you very much for your response. Could you please tell me which SW you are using for your tax decleration?

Are you working as a Freelancer? May I get your contacts?

Thank you..

Regards,

MK
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/12/06 16:19 en respuesta a Mashud kabir.
"Could you please tell me which SW you are using for your tax decleration?", I just got t@x 2007 Professional from Buhl (www.buhl.de) 2 weeks ago and it's quite good in my opinion for Freelancers, I already started to fill my taxes for 2006 with it and it's quite simple to do but you definitely have to understand German to use it. It comes with a small book which will detailled you the different in and out of the taxes you have to pay.

"Are you working as a Freelancer?", yes and no.

"May I get your contacts?" daolwin at hotmail dot com.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18