Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Arbeitslosengeld in Spain???

Alternar
Arbeitslosengeld in Spain???
Respuesta
13/10/05 22:45
Hi!

I have worked from 04.2001 to 11.2004 in the company which broght me here. At the time (2004) the company run out of money and started offering this interesting deal: To leave the company to another company with: 80% salary during one year, Abfindung and some money for training. This company is called a Personalentwicklungsgesselschaft, so you have all this time to find a job without working. Some kind of Pre-Arbeitsamt.

So I took it. Contract from 12.2004 to 11.2005. And I took it because I wanted to move anyway to Spain.

It was great, I took many courses and did many things and projects you would normally never do, because you don't have time.

Well after all the fun, the contract will unfortunately expire next november. I still didn't find any Job in Spain.

So here my questions:

1. Can I get the Arbeitslosengeld in Spain? According to AA: no. But maybe somebody has new updates.

2. If not. Can I live there but receive the ALG here?

3. If yes. My greencard will expire on 05.2006. Can I get a NE (Niderlassungserlaubnis) while I am Arbeitslos? New updates?

Thanx!
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Arbeitslosengeld in Spain???
Respuesta
14/10/05 12:31 en respuesta a Javier Gutiérrez.
hi Javier,

in your post isn't clear if you are right now in Spain.

If that is the case and if it happened longer than 6 months I think you missed your changes to get NE in Germany.

For ALG, I think that to get it, you need to be in Germany.

But I said, I just think so...

Alex
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/10/05 14:09 en respuesta a Javier Gutiérrez.
Oh! I am still living in Germany. And I would like to move to Spain after 11.2005. But if I don't have a job, I cannot stay there.
So I need to whether:

1. Receive ALG there (Spain) while searching for a job. (As you said, this is maybe not possible)

2. Receive ALG here (Deutschland) but while living there (e.g. having an address here from a friend). If I can do this, I wonder if I can get the NE, which (I read in other posts) after 01.2006 will allow me to work in any country of EU.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/10/05 15:23 en respuesta a Javier Gutiérrez.
Uhmm, I have to edit my post because I didn't see that you posted initially the date when you came here.

I think that you should better wait here in Germany to get NE.

And as far as I know, you need to be employed (in Germany, of course) when you apply for NE!

Alex
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/10/05 15:36 en respuesta a Javier Gutiérrez.
@javier

if you start getting ALG here, in case you have to be out of Germany, you will have to inform AA and if it's for a period of more than 2 months (if I remember well) they will just stop giving you ALG.

So better stay here.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3