Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Accident on Autobhan

Alternar
Accident on Autobhan
Respuesta
8/12/06 13:58
Hi Friends,

I need some help/info.
Last week my car collide with one LKW on autobhan because of roadwork when i was entering on the Autobhan. the accident was not so big. it was only just 1 skretch on LKW and mirror of my car.

After accient we both agreed to exchange the insurance number/address and we didn't call police.. but during this process autobhan police came on the spot and ask for our licence and car/lkw papers... and after their legal process they gave us 1 paper and we ware allowed to go.

As my licence is only 6 month old... and i am still in provoseite of 2 year.. now my question is .. what could be my punishment in that case. i have to pay some fine ??? or police will take my licence back ???

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Accident on Autobhan
Respuesta
8/12/06 15:38 en respuesta a Deepak Sharma.
hi,
it all depends on what type of insurence u have and what u agreed with the other driver.If u have accepted that the fault was from u'r side then u have to inform u'r insurence.
and regarding the punishment u can find the details here
http://www.auto-und-verkehr.de/fuehrerschein-probe.php

may be u have to attend some classes again , pay fine around 40 Euro and u'r probezeit will increase to 4 years!!

fly
Ajay Suguru
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/12/06 19:21 en respuesta a Deepak Sharma.
Thanks Ajay

Ja, I accepted my fault.. and i already informed my insurance company about the accident.. I am having HAFTPFLICHT, TEILKASKO and FULLKASKO.

I started my insurance with 180%..I have two option now that i will repair LKV myself or let the insurance company do it. I dont think that LKW repair cost will be high more then 150-200 Euro.

I want to know some qustion again.

1) This increament in insurance depends on the cost of repair or insurance company will increase directly to 260% as they told me.
2) Should i bear this repir cost myself.
3) Which type of class i have to attend. i mean theory or driving. the worst thing in this punishment is probezeit. wdys.

Thanks again
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/12/06 1:39 en respuesta a Deepak Sharma.
hi Sharma,
1) If they have already told u the percentage of increase in the insurence then there is nothing to do.
2) if u have a fullkasko then u need not pay any thing. But it depends on the contract what u signed. Normaly there will be some minimum of amount which u should pay and any repair charges above this min amount will be paid by insurence
3) may be some seminars u should wait and c what will come up.

be cool and drive carefully :-)

fly
Ajay Suguru
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/12/06 16:56 en respuesta a Deepak Sharma.
u will get in a couple of months (not weeks) a letter to attend a one week seminar. In this seminar same rules and regulations will be discussed which u already know, and u will meet with many other class mates who have had accidents und violated some law. At the end there will be a hald hour probefahrt, which is not really a test but the teacher will look if u drive ok. You will get surely 3 points against u and ur probezeit is going to be extended to 4 years. Dont worry!, its normal when u r a new driver and come on the street with a car -emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott