Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Got Application for NE

Alternar
Got Application for NE
Respuesta
22/11/06 19:28
Hi all,

My visa expires by the end of february 2007, thereby completing 5 years as Full time employee but before that I had Aufenthaltsbewilligung for 6 months(6 Months Aufenthaltsbewilligung + 5 Years Aufenthaltserlaubnis). Yesterday I went to ABH to enquire about applying for NE.
I greeted the beamterin and told her that i lived in Germany for 5 years. She looked into my passport and my file in the amt
and she searched or entered something in her computer. She picked up an antrag form and noted down the
following requirements on backside.
- 1 Foto
(she explained about the quality of foto needed for visa)
- Mietvertrag
- plus a letter from vermieter mentioning quadratmeter as it is not mentioned in my Mietvertrag)
- Mietüberweisung-Kontoauszug
- Arbeitgeberbestätigung
- Letzte 3 Einkommensnachweise
and
- Filled up "Antrag auf Erteilung bzw. Verlängerung eines Aufenthalttitels"
- EUR 85 for fees

Then she told that the process will take 3 to 4 weeks.
Then left the room saying bye. The whole conversation(eventhough its only few words) was in German which i wanted to make.

Now here are my questions:

* As I understood, I have to go to ABH to submit the above documents after 3 to 4 weeks.
Is is right? Or i have to submit the documents soon? Or i have wait for any letter from ABH?

* Will they stamp the visa as soon as it is granted or i have to wait till the expiry of my current visa?

* What type of enquiries they make? SCHUFA too? I am not sure whether anybody posted me in SCHUFA although i´m clean so far.
Now-a-days people get the letters from Lawyer, Inkasso etc., directly without a single Mahnung. So i´m afraid of that.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Got Application for NE
Respuesta
23/11/06 10:59 en respuesta a Rahul P.
you can go now but you can also wait 4 weeks and they will still need 4 weeks so you get NE in 8 weeks.;)
you do not need shufa
if you do Antrag now you will get NE in 3-4 weeks.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott