Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Niederlassugserlaubnis extension staying away from Germany

Alternar
Hello everyone,
I got NE in 2010 and after that I got a job offer from India. I applied in ABH for two years permission (covered with a letter from my postdoc prof. in Germany) in order to not to loose NE (6 months rule). I got the permission, which is going to expire by next month. Now, my question is

1. Can I get further extension permission for another two or three years?
2. What is the maximum period one can get such kind of permission?
3. Will it be helpful in getting permission, if I took some letter from my previous German prof? If so, what he needs to mention?

Actually, I am looking for jobs in Germany, with the industrial experience I got in India. That is reason, why I want to get extension.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards
Bhaskar
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Niederlassugserlaubnis extension staying away from Germany
Respuesta
7/05/12 15:14 en respuesta a a bhaskar.
I think the best you can do is to ASAP personally request for an extension. From my experience they are very reluctant to extend it to more than one year.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Niederlassugserlaubnis extension staying away from Germany
Respuesta
7/05/12 16:27 en respuesta a a bhaskar.
Dear mrkermit

Thank you very much for reply.

Will it be fine, if write an email or letter (hardcopy) requesting extension from India or should I need to go back to Germany and request ABH personally?

Regards
Bhaskar
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3