Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Arbeitlosgeld

Alternar
Arbeitlosgeld
Respuesta
29/09/07 4:46
Hi all,
I have a couple of questions:

1)I have been doing my PhD as a Wiss.mitarbeiter in a University for around 3(1/2) yrs and my contract lasts until this month, but I will defend my thesis in a couple of months and I have aufenthaltserlaubnis until jan/2008. So is it possible for me to get Arbeitslosgeld for these 2 months? And my professor also planned to apply for Arbeitshilfskraft but the money I will get from that will be very less compared that of Arbeitslosgeld. So is it possible that I can apply for both? if not I will apply only Arbeitslosgeld.
2)Can I also apply for 1 year jobsearch visa after my defense, if so will they block my account for the monthly expenses? What is the procedure and required documents to apply for this.

Please reply soon, thanks in Advance

Cheers
GGL
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Arbeitlosgeld
Respuesta
1/10/07 22:33 en respuesta a google google.
Hi,
I would be glad if some one can answers my questions, it will be helpful for me.

Thanks for your time
best regards,
GGL
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7