Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

6-Monate Aufenthalt im Ausland

Alternar
6-Monate Aufenthalt im Ausland
Respuesta
4/06/06 11:38
Hi,

I think this topic was discussed here but I forgot what the outcome was and searching the keyword also doesn't help much:-(
Suppose when one has a Niederlassungserlaubnis and he/she should take a long-term-delegation outside Germany which takes more than 6 months, is there any exception than that after 6 months out-of-Germany will make his/her Erlaubnis cancelled?

Thanks!
EE
0 (0 Votos)

Re: 6-Monate Aufenthalt im Ausland
Respuesta
4/06/06 17:43 en respuesta a Estananto Estananto.
Hello EE/adna_f,

please read the corresponding law paragraph carefully:
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#51
§ 51 Beendigung der Rechtmäßigkeit des Aufenthalts; Fortgeltung von Beschränkungen

According to item 7, you need a special permission from Ausländerbehörde (probably another stick on your passport or a written paper) that shows you can stay longer than 6 months outside of Germany.

I advise you should go to Ausländerbehörde, optionally take the law copy with you. Anyway the officials also have the printed copy of the Law. Talk with them about what chances/opportunities you will have.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: 6-Monate Aufenthalt im Ausland
Respuesta
6/06/06 2:12 en respuesta a Estananto Estananto.
Hi klenze17,

thanks for your answer!

Best regards,
EE
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18