Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Living in Germany and Working in Netherlands

Alternar
Dear All,

Here is my situation:

-came to DE in October 2004, did my masters from 10.2004 to 09.2006 (Aufth §16)
-from 10.2006 to 06.2010 I did my PhD and therefore registered as a student(Aufth §16) but also have a Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter job and paid my taxes and pension contributions.
-I have a job offer from a company in The Netherlands and I asked them if I can live in Germany, the company has no reservations and they have thrown the ball in my court to talk to the ABH about working visa in this case.
-I went to ABH and they informed me only if I have an NE then I can work in The Netherlands and live in Germany (and for that too I should be paying my taxes and pension contributions in DE and also I must have a work permit for Holland)
-I was also informed that since I was having (Aufth §16) all the time, so I do not qualify for §9, §9a and she told me that even §19 is not possible as my salary will be ~60K.

I will be highly obliged to have a feedback from you guys please.

P.S: my Indian wife is also living with me in DE and she is studying German, that's why I want to continue living in DE.
P.P.S: another reason is that in approx. 2 years I will be eligible for Einbürgerung.
P.P.P.S: I don't have any other job offer in hand.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Living in Germany and Working in Netherlands
Respuesta
23/06/10 10:37 en respuesta a Rohit Kumar.
without NE not possible.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Living in Germany and Working in Netherlands
Respuesta
23/06/10 13:06 en respuesta a Rohit Kumar.
@stutt23

is their any way i can get NE, as I have paid almost 48 months of RV, ALV and Lohnsteur.

+

if my masters time is counted as half, than

48+12=60 months
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7