Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

5 years, NE, unemployment

Alternar
5 years, NE, unemployment
Respuesta
29/07/05 0:36
Hi all

How to manage this situation? I reach 5 years in September, unfortunately with no job. Is it possible to fullfil the requerement "Lebensunterhalt gesichert ist" in this case?
0 (0 Votos)

Re: 5 years, NE, unemployment
Respuesta
29/07/05 2:56 en respuesta a aaa aaa.
Nope. it would be "gesichert" if you had a right to get Alg or Alg II, but you don't have such a right when your residence permit is no longer valid. therefore you will have to apply for a Sozialhilfe, and that gives a reason for a deportation

of course if you have 1 mio. euros on your bank account your "Lebensunterhalt ist gesichert" even if you don't work, so that in such a case you would be eligible for NE

but i guess if you had 1+ mio. euros you would work to get more of them ;)
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/08/05 18:09 en respuesta a aaa aaa.
- is completely wrong.
you have right for AE extension even if you do not work (but not NE). And if you extend your AE than you can get ALG if you worked long enough.
Than you can even try to go for NE.
I know personaly few people who got NE being arbeitslos and receiving ALG.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/08/05 4:59 en respuesta a aaa aaa.
show me the law please where it is written that you have a right for an AE extension when you are unemployed ;)

i mean if officials were nice and have extended AEs of some unemployed people, that still does not mean that they had a right for it
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/08/05 12:46 en respuesta a aaa aaa.
@'-',
show me the law please where it is written that AE will ONLY be extended if the person in question is employed ? -emoticon

Ausländerbehorde also follows some "Verwaltungs verordnungen" for such cases where it is hard to judge from the text of normal law what should be done if someone is unemployed. you are right in the sense that if some people have got it, it doesnt mean he will also get it. But atleast he might be eligible to sue against the decision in verwaltungsgericht of that state where he lives.

It however also dependes since when Mr. Zurückgekehrt is arbeitslos. If he has already availed his 1 year arbeitslosegeld, the thing could be tricky.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott