Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

How to apply NE and how long?

Alternar
How to apply NE and how long?
Respuesta
22/10/05 7:28
Hallo,

i have GC for more than 4 years now. My company assigned me abroad. Means i am now not in DE. Before i leave, ausländeramt gave me a letter saying that i am not tight to 6 months regulations. They gave permission not in the country until my 5 years is finished.
Since i am not living in DE, i am not maintaining my appartment. I did not abmelden. My letter is forwarded to my friend's house.
According to HR my company. It is fine. If you move out your appartment, you are advisable to abmelden but it is not a must.
Next few months, my permission will be over. I have to extend my visa or apply for NE. One of requirement to apply NE is to have mietvetrag. People in Ausländeramt said to me, i can come to DE, apply for NE, if i have to go again to abroad, they will give letter to maintain my NE in abroad.

I don't have mietvetrag now. How can i apply NE?

If you need more detail info, let me know.

Many thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Re: How to apply NE and how long?
Respuesta
22/10/05 16:18 en respuesta a prakesh g.
If they allowed you, it's ok then, but what you can do is getting registered as Untermieter and you will submit the Untermieter contract.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/10/05 11:26 en respuesta a prakesh g.
Hi Nobody,

what do you mean by it's ok if they allow you?
what about if i come to DE, stay in hotel apply for NE and after that return to abroad again?

Before that i ask again letter from ausländeramt to make me not tight to 6 months regulation.

Would it maybe possible?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/10/05 13:42 en respuesta a prakesh g.
I meant that if they said it was ok for you to be out of Germany, then it should be no problem, but I think you're still paying taxes here and that's sometimes the most important for them (not letting the money go out).

what do you mean by it's ok if they allow you? what about if i come to DE, stay in hotel apply for NE and after that return to abroad again?, I dunno but I don't think that will do it, the Untermieter case is more simpler to deal with and it is a proof that you have some "fixed" address here.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/10/05 15:04 en respuesta a prakesh g.
Yes, i still paid German taxes + Pension.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/10/05 15:11 en respuesta a prakesh g.
Then go for the Untermieter thing, you loose nothing and it's faster.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18