Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Proceedure for Employment Visa - Help needed

Alternar
Hi,

I am an Indian. I am moving from Belgium to Germany. Presently working in Brussels as a Bioinformatician (having 2 masters + 5 yrs of exp).

For the new German workpermit/Visa:

1. I submitted my visa application, work contract, and other docs at the german embassy. (They will forward my papers to the labor office, and will likely to know the answer in 2 to 4 weeks)

2. Parellely, I was asked to send my Diploma certificates and CV by FAX to the Labor Office.

My question is,

1. Are these documents sufficient enough to issue the Work permit/Visa?
2. Don't they ask for legalized Diploma certificates? (Bcos to come to belgium, I submitted legalized copy).
4. Don't they ask for medical certificate? (I did this for Belgium work permit)
3. Is there any advantage of being worked in the European union (Belgium), before moving to Germany?

Could you please let me know the exact procedure for the Employment Visa? So that I can prepare the other imporatant documents, that they will ask me in future?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Proceedure for Employment Visa (Work Permit)
Respuesta
25/08/05 16:17 en respuesta a Jessie Ruban.
Could someone tell me the exact procedure for Work Visa
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Proceedure for Employment Visa - Help needed
Respuesta
25/08/05 17:22 en respuesta a Jessie Ruban.
>> 1. Are these documents sufficient enough to issue the Work permit/Visa?

Yes they should suffice for now.

>> 2. Don't they ask for legalized Diploma certificates? (Bcos to come to belgium, I submitted legalized copy).

If they didnt ask why do u bother. If they want they will ask you for one.

>> 4. Don't they ask for medical certificate? (I did this for Belgium work permit)

No need.

>> 3. Is there any advantage of being worked in the European union (Belgium), before moving to Germany?

Nopes
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/08/05 17:24 en respuesta a Jessie Ruban.
>> Could someone tell me the exact procedure for Work Visa

You have already done that. So wait for the result
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
29/08/05 14:46 en respuesta a Jessie Ruban.
Hi Raj,

The reason for being bothering is,

"They should not ask for my legalized university certificates at the last moment."

If there is any chance for asking for legalised copy, then i can try to get it done asap. (hope u aware that it is a time consuming process)

I just have one more month left to get everything done.Its already 4 weeks since i submitted my papers at the german embassy.

I have already given notice to my current employer and apartment landlord as well, in belgium.

Thanks,

Ruban.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3