Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse Visa, info required

Alternar
Spouse Visa, info required
Respuesta
29/01/08 0:31
Hello
I recently moved to Germany on work permit a month back. i applied for my wife's visa 3 months back and now i received a letter to send them 8000 rs and 10 marriage photos with original marriage certificate.

they say it may take further 3 months. does it really take so long.

can somebody suggest if this duration can be shortened by any how. lets say if i get some varification on my own for my marriage certificate etc.

can someone suggest what to do.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Spouse Visa, info required
Respuesta
29/01/08 9:38 en respuesta a rajiv khunger.
Ha Varification of ur own what do u mean?
Will u hire someone to varify ur certificates:-)?
No they will do it and the time they hav said to u is normal.
Also the delay usually happen in germany so u can in between call ausländerbehörde and ask for ur status.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/01/08 14:01 en respuesta a rajiv khunger.
hello deathinc
thanks for your reply. but i meant by varification like some stamping from state home ministry etc. some one just told me to get stamp of state secretariat on marriage certificate and the process will be fast. is that correct.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/01/08 15:58 en respuesta a rajiv khunger.
Do only what they say,If they want any other doc or any other verification from ur side then do it otherwise it is wasting of time if u r doing something that is not required. and they will take their time u cant shorten the process just call ABH as the verification report send back to germany by embassy but dont nerve them by calling in every two days.

its all ur luck how long u hav to sleep alone in ur bed with hands in ur pants(maybe 1 month may be 8 months or more:-)..dont get offended just joking:-)
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott