Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Expecting baby very soon..what paper work has to be carried

Alternar
Hello
I am an indian working here (in germany) as an IT consultant, we are expecting baby here in next few days, could you plz let me know what paper work has to be carried.
Also I am new to this terms, what am i eligible for..
Kindergeld
Elterngeld

Thanks for your attention
regards
rocky
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Expecting baby very soon..what paper work has to be carried
Respuesta
20/02/07 18:33 en respuesta a Rocky R.
if your wife is in Germany then need not worry. First wait for the baby to be born.

After you would need to do the following.
1) Prepare a passport for the child. naturally you would need a Pic and your details. This would be done in the Indian Embassy. Its hassle free so no worries

2) Get your child a Aufthenthalsgenemigung (Residence permit). I have heard this would be done in Rathaus.

3) Register your child for Kindergeld. This is simple . I guess your Rathaus should provide you infos how to go about doing it.

Eltern geld is difficult as you are a Expat. and as a foreign worker your salary has to be meeting the limit that you become automatically non-eligible for Eltern geld. In short to get Eltern geld your sal has to be below certain limits.

Regards
Savio
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Expecting baby very soon..what paper work has to be carried
Respuesta
21/02/07 16:33 en respuesta a Rocky R.
I think you can get Elterngeld irrespective of your salary. It varies from €300 to €1800 per month for a period of 12-14 months.

Read more:
http://www.bmfsfj.de/Politikbereiche/familie,did=76672.html

or

Get more info from the Elterngeldstelle near you:
http://www.bmfsfj.de/Kategorien/aktuelles,did=88966.html

And, share with the forum!!
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK