Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

BE or/and EG in Hessen ? impossible ?

Alternar
BE or/and EG in Hessen ? impossible ?
Respuesta
7/07/05 15:25
Hello,

First of all thanks to Detlef and all other people (like DvD, Lacrima, NoBody ...) who built up and feed this valuable forum with their inputs.

I really need an answer for a question which i am asking to myself for a long time. If any of you have good/bad experiences about it, i would be pleased to learn what happened. Very simple:

Is there anyone in Hessen who got BE(Beschäftigung Erlaubt or jeglicher art gestattet) or EG(erwerbstätigkeit gestattet) after 1.1.2005 using BeschVerfV § 9.1.1 and BeschV § 46.2 ?

If yes, are there any other documents we should post or provide to the officers in Ausländerbehörde? I am asking all these because it looks like that Hessen has some different regulations and rules than other german states.

Any help/comment is highly appreciated.
TireD coolio.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: BE or/and EG in Hessen ? impossible ?
Respuesta
7/07/05 17:38 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
Hallo coolio,

in April i got BE from frankfurt ABH. Hessen is a big state -emoticon where are you in Hessen ?

if ur Behörde is frankfurt, then you should feel relax and happy, because the people there know now about the rules / regulations about BE -emoticon
they give normally
"
Beschäftigung jeglicher Art Gestattet".
"

the first step for u would be to go Ausländerbehorde personally, and tell them u fullfil the requirments for BE according to §9 . If u have paid 36 months rente, u would get it.
you would get a liste of papers needed to be submitted in your application. After u apply it can take 6-8 weeks until you get it.

The reference person for u or anybody in frankfurt for that matter is Herr. Sorgenfrei. (Leiter in this area).
He is very nice, and knows the law to the point.

For more questions, just write without hesitation.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/07/05 17:51 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
coolio this law is valid for whole Germany.
In Hessen and in every other state you can ran onto some Beamter that has no clue. It happenned to me also. Than you have to use your good german.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/07/05 18:28 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
DvD,

this all theatre is insane, if they dont know their laws as being german and native, do we know better than them with our 3-4 year residence here ?

other than this, are they paid for nothing ? making wrong decisions ? not doing their job properly and getting money for that emoticon

I slowly think that they also have an "ermessenspielraum" or whatever to make decisions even for foreigners who is fulfilling the BeschVerfV § 9.1.1 conditions to give BE jeglicher art gestattet ? Is it the case here ?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/07/05 18:38 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
you move to much around intelligent people and you asume everyone is inteligent.

I allways managed to convince Beamter that I know better.
And if you still think that they know law better, than ask them.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/07/05 19:05 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
Of course i do not think that they know the law better. Reality, practice and theory are all different things as we all know...

and i am just fuc.. tired of trying to fix this and that!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/07/05 19:23 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
Hi,

@coolio
"
and i am just fuc.. tired of trying to fix this and that!
"

It would be better if you tell what are you upto ?
1)planing to apply for BE ?
2)been refused ? etc.

Based on that you might get a good answer.

I think based on a thinking its a bad idea to prolong a discussion, we share experiences or ?.

MATRIX
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/07/05 19:37 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
I completely agree,

i am planning to apply for BE, but i heard in Hessen there are always refusals for it.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/07/05 20:47 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
@Coolio

You can cross the bridge only when you are there.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/07/05 4:54 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
@Coolio

"this all theatre is insane, if they dont know their laws as being german and native, do we know better than them with our 3-4 year residence here ? ", yes, because you're or we're more interested in these laws than they are. So we know better.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/07/05 19:26 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
Hi MH

My 5 years GC will end this Nov. and i will apply for extension in end september. As you stated "After u apply it can take 6-8 weeks until you get it."

Why it takes 6-8 weeks? What ABH will do in this time period?

I came first in Munich and after 1 year shifted to franfkurt. From my past experience, If you have all the required documents they give you the visa on the spot.

Why i am asking this is because i have to go back my home county within that time period when my visa will expire and i need the extended visa before going back home.

Lets suppose i will not get the visa before 6-8 weeks (while i have to go back home that time)then do u have any idea if there is a way to get some temporary visa for short period of time so that i can go back home without any trouble.

Any suggestions?

fktrust7
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/07/05 2:55 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
"Why it takes 6-8 weeks? What ABH will do in this time period?"

they drink coffee and talk about different things that are not related to their job emoticon

relax, that's normal for Germany. for example i delivered one application on 11.06., in the accompanying letter have written that if they need additional documents from me they just have to ask. as i did not hear anything from them since, on 04.07. i faxed them another letter asking how much time they need to process my application. what would you think, sucessfully - on 07.07. i got a letter (dated 30.06. *lol* emoticon) asking me to provide additional documents. so i satisfied their wish and in the evening faxed them required 36 pages emoticon

"Lets suppose i will not get the visa before 6-8 weeks (while i have to go back home that time)then do u have any idea if there is a way to get some temporary visa for short period of time so that i can go back home without any trouble.

Any suggestions?"

yes. you can apply for a prolongation in september and for NE after you come back from your home country.

or the second variant: apply for a prolongation and for NE at the same time, explain them the necessity like you explained it here.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/07/05 1:05 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
Hello,
i am in the same situation, but it is not Hessen, it is BW. The people from Landsamt asked me to bring the info, documents from the company, where i want to work. I have answered, that i want to have a possibility to search a company with higher salary. They said me they want to have a description from me, which work i search, that i have no privilegies to work in Germany...

Best,
Alan
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/07/05 4:50 en respuesta a Coolop Proholan.
"They said me they want to have a description from me, which work i search, that i have no privilegies to work in Germany..."

when it's "kann" in the law, you really do not have privileges.

"kann" usually means: when everything is fine and we do not have problems ourselves, we show everybody how nice we are and understand the word as "must"

when we have lots of problems, when we can not afford it any more to be nice kitties for everybody - we understand the word as "can"

now it's closer to second variant than to first, and it will get worse, worse and worse ...
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott