Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Change of Job from Netherlands to Germany

Alternar
Hello Friends,
I am an Indian working in the Netherlands since three years. Now I have a better job offer in Germany from a German company. As I am not so familiar with the procedures to be followed to get a work permit and Residence permit in Germany, I request this forum to help me out.
My questions:
1)I have a work contract from a German Company located in Dusseldorf. Should I approach the Auslaendersbehoede in Dusseldorf for the residence permit or should I first approach the German embassy in the Netherlands for a VISA to live in Germany? What would be the procedure?
2)Before working in the Netherlands, I lived in Germany for 2 and half years. I studied masters in a German university. Later, I got a job in the Netherlands and moved to NL. Can this fact help me in anyway to speed up the process of getting a workpermit/residence permit in Germany?

Please help me.

Advance thanks
Best Regards
Chintu
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Change of Job from Netherlands to Germany
Respuesta
13/06/05 13:07 en respuesta a Sunil Mandem.
Hi Chintu,

I wanted to answer your question yesterday but my kids got me away from the computer the whole day.

1. You need to request a new visa at the German Embassy in NL first, sad to say but the whole process will be made as if you were in your own country. The German Embassy will then check if your visa in NL is ok, if yes, they will issue you a 3 months visa that you will have to extend as soon as you're here.

2. Under which visa did you moved to NL? the fact that you've been in Germany before is a big plus but will normally not help you a lot to get a WP in Germany.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Change of Job from Netherlands to Germany
Respuesta
13/06/05 15:30 en respuesta a Sunil Mandem.
@ Chintu,

Did you officially live Germany for Netherlands after your Studies? (by "Oficially" I mean informing the Auslaenderbeherde and de-registering yourself out of Germany).
If so you are not a resident in Germany anymore and you cant go directly to the Beheorde.
Therefore You may have to go through the steps as mentioned by Nobody.

One important Step is: Your company has to apply for your workpermit or now the approval for Workpermit from the Auslaenderbehoerde. The AuslB will then contact the Arbeitsamt. (Its rather absurd that this might take sometime if your are not lucky)

Am not sure if it would be wise for you to go to the Embassy in NL without getting approval of WP.

After getting the Approval your employer will send it to you and take it with your contract to the Germany Embassy in NL.You will then be issued the 3 months temp permit which you can extend when here.

Good Luck!!
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18