Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Expediting Work Permit Process

Alternar
Expediting Work Permit Process
Respuesta
22/01/08 19:21
Hello All,

1. On the 3rd week of Decemeber, following the Arbeitsamt in the location where my new employer is, receiving the Stellenschreibung form from my current Ausländerbehörde, I received a letter from the Arbeitsamt asking me to submit the Arbeitsvertrag, Qualifications Certificate and a copy of my current Aufenthaltserlaubnis.

2. First week of January when I called the Arbeitsamt, they mentioned that they have all my documents and it will take the process about 3-4 weeks to reach its destiny.

My questions to the group is to know whether there are any ways in which I can have this process expedited. I have also been asking my prospective employer to talk to the amt for the same purpose.

Please provide me with inputs as to how I can handle this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Andy
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Expediting Work Permit Process
Respuesta
22/01/08 21:06 en respuesta a Andy Ram.
You personally can never make the process work faster. Only the company can do that. If you are receiving arbeitslosgeld ask your case officer to talk with them, it may work as they want people to get out of it.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott