Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Can I still get NE if...

Alternar
Can I still get NE if...
Respuesta
23/05/08 21:45
Hi All,

I am here in Germany for 4 years, next year i'll get NE.

I've got a good Job offer from a UK company, my question is that if i relocate to UK, by doing Abmeldung here in Germany and Anmeldung in UK, and i just visit back after 1 year to get NE! Will that work?

OR

If i dont do Abmeldung in Germany and just go to UK and start my new Job, and visit back after 1 year to get NE! Will that work?

Please also consider that i've married to German National wife and have 2 German national kids.

Any help is appreciated.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Can I still get NE if...
Respuesta
24/05/08 2:25 en respuesta a Sawun Khan.
When you apply for NE, they will most likely want to see your employment contract and last payslips. So, none of the ways that you have suggested will probably work.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/05/08 2:52 en respuesta a Sawun Khan.
Hmmmm...and how if i get NE first and then move to UK. Can i keep my NE in that case? (i know i've to visit back germany occassionaly), but will it be possible like if i do Abmeldung in Germany and Anmeldung in UK?

Thanks.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/05/08 6:51 en respuesta a Sawun Khan.
Just sa the bit where it says you are married to a German national! If you are married to a German citizen, then you should just go down the citizenship routine. If you have 2 kids, then I am assuming that you are married for more than 3 years. You should be eligible for citizenship or NE immediately, at least. Any other forum members know of this rule better??
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/05/08 6:53 en respuesta a Sawun Khan.
See here:

http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/diplo/en/Infoservice/FAQ/Staatsangehoerigkeit/07-Heirat.html
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott