Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Thumb impression of a baby

Alternar
Thumb impression of a baby
Respuesta
29/11/10 14:38
Hi,
I had a question regarding passport of a new-born child.

For a passport, it is mentioned on Indian Embassy website that thumb-impression is needed for applying for his passport. Quesion is: How to do it? What kind of ink is needed?

Regards,
Tony
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Thumb impression of a baby
Respuesta
29/11/10 15:04 en respuesta a Tony Gill.
I think mostly it will be taken digitally and maybe you have to take the baby in person.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
29/11/10 15:19 en respuesta a Tony Gill.
@Tony:

For my baby I used black inkpad. Two are needed and in my case thumb-impressions were not 100% identical as I applied when my baby was 3 months.

baba
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
29/11/10 17:19 en respuesta a Tony Gill.
Just take a stamp-pad and do it! Keep wet tissues ready to wipe the thumb ASAP. I did it last month and this is just for the sake of doing it, clear-lines in thumb impression of baby are hard to visualize! I was wondering last month when I had to go through that as thumb impression came out a blue spot but was acceptable by CGI emoticon rest is already written in FAQ of CGI websites...
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
29/11/10 22:12 en respuesta a Tony Gill.
Hi,

thanks for replying. It was a small thing though but really confused me. I tried with stamp-pad but it was a black-spot rather than an impression. I tried it couple of times till baby got irritated :-)

Keep my fingers crossed. Hope that am lucky as bmilan.

Regards
Tony
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3