Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work Visa from india - VFS experience

Alternar
Work Visa from india - VFS experience
Respuesta
4/12/09 19:40
Dear all

We recently hired a indian developer from india. He applied for work visa .

He first went to VFS and submitted his document and application , after verficiation he was send to chennai for a personal interview and submit his document. After applying he got back his passport via post.

after 8 weeks we enquired at ABH for the stuats and they said his work permit is approved and send to visa department .

Today the indian developer got a call from VFS stating they received a document from germany embassy and he should come personally to VFS.He said he cannot tell if his visa is accepted or rejected.

1, As ABH said his work permit is ready and they will send to visa department . Is this means every thing is fine

2, Can get get his visa stamped from VFS directly instead of going to german ebassy again.

3,Is there still uncertanity.

Regards
dupac
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Work Visa from india - VFS experience
Respuesta
4/12/09 20:25 en respuesta a Du Pac.
Hi dupac,

what is VFS?

I would like to give you the required information, but first I would like to know about VFS ;-)

Regards
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/12/09 21:28 en respuesta a Du Pac.
dear detlef

http://www.vfs-germany.co.in/south/contactus.aspx

regards
dupac
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/12/09 0:17 en respuesta a Du Pac.
@dupac:

I see positive sign.
your employee has to visit VFS in chennai with his passport. VFS will stamp his visa, and then passport may be collected in 1-3 days.

He do not need to visit german embassy again.

@Detlef:
VFS is agency that pre and post process visa applications.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/12/09 13:01 en respuesta a Du Pac.
Hi again,

thanks for the information!

So VFS is a private company who helps to get the visa? Can you recommend their service?

Maybe I will use this service if one of my employees will get a tourist visa for his spouse.

Have a nice weekend!
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/12/09 13:56 en respuesta a Du Pac.
Dear Detlef,

All visa applicants for German, who are residents of India, must submit their application to VFS. VFS only checks whether all required documents are included in the application. You can say do some preliminary processing and forward the visa application to Consulate/Embassy. They cannot and will not influence the outcome of the visa application.

Have a nice weekend.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/12/09 13:58 en respuesta a Du Pac.
Dear Stutt23,

now I got it!

0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19